Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
just be careful these mods like to talk to you. mines curently saying.... you know what woukd be cool is to have 1 of each color, then you just need tanks to match...and dont forget the batteries

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Right??? Mine is saying the same thing! Must be a glitch in the chip. :D

Reactions: Kprthevapr

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I got the iJust S tank a week or so ago and I am so glad I did. This tank matches the copper mod almost perfectly! Great little tank, too. Now I really can't put it down! :)

tesla copper3.PNG

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I got the iJust S tank a week or so ago and I am so glad I did. This tank matches the copper mod almost perfectly! Great little tank, too. Now I really can't put it down! :)

View attachment 663753
Mine is still in rotation too :D
That tank is perfect!!!!! Way to go, Sis :)

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am waiting (im)patiently for the installed .3 ohm coil to go bad so I can replace it with a ceramic EUC coil. I LOVE how well this mod handles ceramics!!

@DebbieNY I don't use the weird silicone band for the airflow as the airflow without it is perfect for me. Not super airy but definitely not a tight draw. Are you still running the Engine Nano on yours? I am still considering ordering one of those tanks for this mod, too.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
wait, is that the copper colored one? dagnabbit i just ordered one a few minutes ago at vaporbeast but they had one labeled as "bronze" and another as "copper" in the dropdown list but didn't say which was which in the photo, so I thought the more light gold colored one was the copper. guess i better give 'em a call to make sure i picked the right one. you'd think as a designer i'd be able to tell the difference between copper n bronze. :yawn:

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
wait, is that the copper colored one? dagnabbit i just ordered one a few minutes ago at vaporbeast but they had one labeled as "bronze" and another as "copper" in the dropdown list but didn't say which was which in the photo, so I thought the more light gold colored one was the copper. guess i better give 'em a call to make sure i picked the right one. you'd think as a designer i'd be able to tell the difference between copper n bronze. :yawn:
Yes, this is the antique copper mod. I think the "bronze" is more gold-colored. I hope you get the one you wanted! I wouldn't mind having one of each color available, though. They are amazing mods. :)

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
Yes, this is the antique copper mod. I think the "bronze" is more gold-colored. I hope you get the one you wanted! I wouldn't mind having one of each color available, though. They are amazing mods. :)

yup, i called them and got it all straightened out. although the whole range of colors look hella cool i'd also ordered a new tank that matches the bronze mod. i like it all matchy matchy.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
I love this mod! Got it on Saturday & it's my favourite mod by there, I've not been using anything else & am so glad to see more threads on this mod an not the alien all the freaking time :)

hehe, i was trying to decide between the Alien and the Predator but neither really spoke to me so i kept searching and then i happened upon that Tesla Nano and omg it looks exactly like the type of mod i'd been hoping to find but didn't think existed. i'm new to box mods after vaping on what i call sonic screwdrivers (Dr. Who fans will get that) for four years.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
hehe, i was trying to decide between the Alien and the Predator but neither really spoke to me so i kept searching and then i happened upon that Tesla Nano and omg it looks exactly like the type of mod i'd been hoping to find but didn't think existed. i'm new to box mods after vaping on what i call sonic screwdrivers (Dr. Who fans will get that) for four years.
I tried a few mods with zero happiness with them til I found this awesome little mod & I love it! So solid, safe to say I won't be buying a new mod for a while.
I'm a big Dr who fan but what is that kind of mod, sounds like it could be a mech??

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
yup, i called them and got it all straightened out. although the whole range of colors look hella cool i'd also ordered a new tank that matches the bronze mod. i like it all matchy matchy.
Yay! I'm glad you got it straightened out, and now you have a head start on your next setup, lol. :D

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's so funny! I actually wrapped a pen-style mod a few years ago in a sonic screwdriver j-wrap. :D

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
@DebbieNY I don't use the weird silicone band for the airflow as the airflow without it is perfect for me. Not super airy but definitely not a tight draw. Are you still running the Engine Nano on yours? I am still considering ordering one of those tanks for this mod, too.

Yep, still rockin' the Engine Nano! Still haven't dialed in the flavor for me yet, as I'm too lazy to change the coil. LOL! I'll get to it eventually.

I now have a 3rd Tesla Nano, as my silver one just arrived over the weekend (have all colors, except for the bronze, as I don't do yellow gold-colored anything :pervy:). These mods are fantastic and the menu is stupid easy.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Yep, still rockin' the Engine Nano! Still haven't dialed in the flavor for me yet, as I'm too lazy to change the coil. LOL! I'll get to it eventually.

I now have a 3rd Tesla Nano, as my silver one just arrived over the weekend (have all colors, except for the bronze, as I don't do yellow gold-colored anything :pervy:). These mods are fantastic and the menu is stupid easy.
It's my favourite regulated mod by far, I love the on/off switch too. So much easier.
I've now been messing with the user mode as well & it does definitely give a satisfying vape, it's a very good option to have. I had it in hard mode before that buy I recognize the difference with user mode and it's worth doing!
Is the engine nano an RTA or RDA, never looked it up but heard a lot of people praise it highly :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Nice!! You have yourself a great little herd of these mods now, lol! I am swapping out the coil in the iJust today so I can use a ceramic coil in it. I have a feeling I still won't have to change my settings to get the vape I am used to from this mod. It's just so stable! :)

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread