Tesla Nano 120W Steampunk Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
I tried a few mods with zero happiness with them til I found this awesome little mod & I love it! So solid, safe to say I won't be buying a new mod for a while.
I'm a big Dr who fan but what is that kind of mod, sounds like it could be a mech??

nah, my "sonic screwdrivers" are just the run of the mill vv 510 attomizers, like these here. after 4 years with these i finally felt it was time to upgrade to something a bit more advanced and easier to fit in my pocket.
IMG_2606.jpg

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
nah, my "sonic screwdrivers" are just the run of the mill vv 510 attomizers, like these here. after 4 years with these i finally felt it was time to upgrade to something a bit more advanced and easier to fit in my pocket.
View attachment 664783
I used to use ego twists too haha!

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
w00t! mine arrived today! man is this thing a beauty. the tank is a gold Smok TFV12. man is that thing a beast; it's not an exact color match but i guess it'll do 'til i find a tank that's more deserving of the Tesla.

anyone know where i can find a bronze or brass sub ohm tank?

IMG_5264.jpg
IMG_5265.jpg

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Supposed to be the black... kind of a stretch in my opinion more like a gunmetal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's gorgeous, though! Definitely lighter than black, but definitely not silver. I think gunmetal describes it perfectly. :) I saw my copper one advertised somewhere as "Valentine." ! I had no idea valentine was a color and that it's copper, apparently. :D

Reactions: Kprthevapr

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
w00t! mine arrived today! man is this thing a beauty. the tank is a gold Smok TFV12. man is that thing a beast; it's not an exact color match but i guess it'll do 'til i find a tank that's more deserving of the Tesla.

View attachment 664989 View attachment 664991

What a great setup! The brass is really pretty, too! I just love the colors these mods come in. If I come across a brass/bronze tank I will let you know. I'm sure there's something out there! :)

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA

View attachment 664989 View attachment 664991

Might be the photo but what you have there looks pretty darn good to me.

I got my antique copper Nano today, all I can say is WOW !!!! I put the new colored Kylin on there ( red with gold chimney ), I am going to put the Copper colored Sense Herakles RTA-2 on there tomorow, I have the Tesla antique
Brass ordered, it will be here next week. you can't beat the price for a very Beautiful Mod, and very user friendly, It beats the crap out of Vaporflask (189.00$) I have 2 of them sitting on my desk Broke haven't used them in a couple months, I called , I find out they changed there name and have a website that is not finished. Both my Vaporsharks went out on me, the DNA30 was my fault I put the battery in backwards, thinking it was the DNA40, Vaporshark customer service was great, for 30$ for a diagnostic test, they sent me brand new DNA40. they are working on the other one now DNA40, don't know when that will be in.... Tesla Nano 120w ROCKS.......

The tank is definitely going to get a color change...nothing fancy, probably just mix black and texas tea and hope for the best...(unless mod is feasible...then who knows???). I meant the mod:thumbs:

Tried to find a disassembly video, and no dice, so might not be possible to get just the metal shell though. I'm not going to try so hard I ruin it.
I saw a video on youtube where a guy disassembly one cause his tank leaked thru the 510 connection and saturated the inside, he didi it , didn't look so hard. If you are getting the antique copper or brass one I would not change a thing, IMO.....

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
Might be the photo but what you have there looks pretty darn good to me.

What a great setup! The brass is really pretty, too! I just love the colors these mods come in. If I come across a brass/bronze tank I will let you know. I'm sure there's something out there! :)

Thanks guys, and i haven't used that beast of a tank yet. last week i bought an Aspire Cleito and discovered that i don't like wide drip tips. and that Smok TFV12 has an even wider tip than the Cleito. at least with the Cleito you can fit a narrower tip inside its tip, which i did, but the Smok TFV12 doesn't allow for that so I put it back in it's packaging 'til i figure out what i wanna do with it. that said, i'm using the Tesla and loving it!!! :thumb:

IMG_5266.jpg

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
It's definitely a weighty mod. It's heavy enough it could be used as a weapon in a pinch. Very solid. I think they could have done the same steampunk design with aluminum and it would have cut the weight in half. Still lovin it though

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Thanks guys, and i haven't used that beast of a tank yet. last week i bought an Aspire Cleito and discovered that i don't like wide drip tips. and that Smok TFV12 has an even wider tip than the Cleito. at least with the Cleito you can fit a narrower tip inside its tip, which i did, but the Smok TFV12 doesn't allow for that so I put it back in it's packaging 'til i figure out what i wanna do with it. that said, i'm using the Tesla and loving it!!! :thumb:

See looks fine!
View attachment 665177

Reactions: cooladdict

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
ok so i stopped being a wus and used my TFV12 on the Tesla. oddly enough i didn't mind the super wide drip tip compared to the Cleito's regular wide drip tip. go figure. i think i'll stick with the TFV12 for my Tesla Nano, and keep the Cleito on my Zelos. though frankly the TFV12 tank is more ideal for mods than can go up to at least 200W and higher. i keep it at 100W and it's good enough for me.

so, after about four years using ego twists, and just a couple of weeks using regulated mods, one thing i've learned is that i'm gonna eventually need to learn to make my own juice because these tanks i'm using are constantly thirsty, and my favorite juice is about $15 per 30ml bottle. :-/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread