331 KB · Views: 94
  • Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (1).jpg
    Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (1).jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 95

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
So after a month or maybe a bit over with this mod I am very impressed, it is the only mod I use at home now. I picked up another two batteries for it, so impressed that the alien is gathering dust!
I gotta puck up a couple more of these teslas :)

i just ordered my second Tesla Steampunk. my first one is brass. for the second one i decided to go with the copper, though it was a tough choice cuz they all look so awesome. i'm seriously in disbelief that what with the level of detail and build quality they aren't more expensive.

Last edited:

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
i just ordered my second Tesla Steampunk. my first one is brass. for the second one i decided to go with the copper, though it was a tough choice cuz they all look so awesome. i'm seriously in disbelief that what with the level of detail and build quality they aren't more expensive.
They are really good value couldn't believe it myself :)

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
heya peeps, well i loved my brass Tesla Steampunk so much that i bought a second one. Here's my new Copper Tesla. And the rose gold Aspire Cleito tank is a nearly perfect color match for the copper Tesla in case anyone else is as fussy about being matchy matchy like i am.

IMG_5273.jpg

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
heya peeps, well i loved my brass Tesla Steampunk so much that i bought a second one. Here's my new Copper Tesla. And the rose gold Aspire Cleito tank is a nearly perfect color match for the copper Tesla in case anyone else is as fussy about being matchy matchy like i am.

View attachment 669643
I have a gold cleito on top of mine :) great combo!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I know, right?? I use mine constantly, take it with me wherever I go, and the finish is still perfect! The button is still clicky and the mod itself is still performing perfectly. This mod is just incredible, and the price point is crazy!!

Reactions: Craybee

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

View attachment 669643
Beautiful!!! :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
You all are dangerous people to hang out with online. :) I come here to search for answers and usually find them without the need to post, though you all have helped me out in the past (when I got sick from trying to vape 12% nic in my very first sub ohm set up a few years ago.) Lately, while perusing the forum, I have seen a lot of positive talk about the Tesla Steampunk. Everyone seems to love it. WildVapes had it for 15% off last week so I bought one and haven't picked up my Alien since it came. I bought a second one before the sale ended (both are brass and look great with the Big Baby Beast tank in gold.) This thread made me really want a copper Tesla but I am into matchy-matchy and the best tank for that color seems, to my eyes, to be the OBS Engine RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. I hesitated because I have never used an rebuildable but watched a video on Youtube and this RTA looks simple to wick. Long story short, I ordered the copper Tesla and the OBS Engine from 3FVape. I don't think I will be sorry.

Anyone know where I can sell slightly used Aliens and Big Baby Beast tanks? ;)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You all are dangerous people to hang out with online. :) I come here to search for answers and usually find them without the need to post, though you all have helped me out in the past (when I got sick from trying to vape 12% nic in my very first sub ohm set up a few years ago.) Lately, while perusing the forum, I have seen a lot of positive talk about the Tesla Steampunk. Everyone seems to love it. WildVapes had it for 15% off last week so I bought one and haven't picked up my Alien since it came. I bought a second one before the sale ended (both are brass and look great with the Big Baby Beast tank in gold.) This thread made me really want a copper Tesla but I am into matchy-matchy and the best tank for that color seems, to my eyes, to be the OBS Engine RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. I hesitated because I have never used an rebuildable but watched a video on Youtube and this RTA looks simple to wick. Long story short, I ordered the copper Tesla and the OBS Engine from 3FVape. I don't think I will be sorry.

Anyone know where I can sell slightly used Aliens and Big Baby Beast tanks? ;)
Who, lil ol' us? Enablers? I resemble that remark! :D These mods really are that great, though. Congrats on your third addition! :)

Reactions: PJReid

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
Who, lil ol' us? Enablers? I resemble that remark! :D These mods really are that great, though. Congrats on your third addition! :)
Well, you are. LOL I have a drawerful of various mods and tanks but I just had to have this. Once I got the Tesla, I had to have a backup for that beauty. I never even considered the copper until I saw the gorgeous photos posted here. So, green with envy, I fulfilled my "need." :) Seriously, I am loving everything about the Tesla Steampunk. I can't find a negative thing to say about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Well, you are. LOL I have a drawerful of various mods and tanks but I just had to have this. Once I got the Tesla, I had to have a backup for that beauty. I never even considered the copper until I saw the gorgeous photos posted here. So, green with envy, I fulfilled my "need." :) Seriously, I am loving everything about the Tesla Steampunk. I can't find a negative thing to say about it.
Same. The finish is incredible. I have NEVER had a mod last this long without a single mark on it. I am not exactly a delicate flower when it comes to my gear. I throw them in my purse, play the occasional dominoes when they are lined up on my table... you know, the usual. :D The only marks on this one are on the bottom and they actually kinda look like they belong there! :)

Reactions: PJReid

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
This thread made me really want a copper Tesla but I am into matchy-matchy and the best tank for that color seems, to my eyes, to be the OBS Engine RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer. I hesitated because I have never used an rebuildable but watched a video on Youtube and this RTA looks simple to wick. Long story short, I ordered the copper Tesla and the OBS Engine from 3FVape. I don't think I will be sorry.

The Steampunk and the Engine (in my case, the single-coil Engine Nano) do look like they were made for each other. :wub:

Attachments

• Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (1).jpg
    Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (1).jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (2).jpg
    Tesla 120W-Engine Nano (2).jpg
    331 KB · Views: 39
Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread