Tesla With IClear 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
Thanks,
But what i did, was took a Vision Stardust tip off one of my many used ones, cant remember what version it is, but its one i got from Smokeless Image that they called the X2 Clearomizer. Its plastic, has same Oring and has the same threads as the IClear's top cap, but the length of the plastic one was a bit too long. So i used the side of my bench grinders wheel and squarely and lightly ground it down it until it was the perfect length. Then just used a little sandpaper to smooth off the melted plastic and threaded it right on. Oh and of course i removed the Oring before grinding it. lol, But now it doesn't have the condensation build up or Metal taste that people complain about. No leaks, no gurgles, and even a warmer vape. Plus it knocked down the overall length of it. This with the Tesla is a Win in my book, I cant put it down.

PS. For the people that just take the IClear 30 out of the box and fill it up and say it leaks, well before filling it up you should've taken it apart to make sure that the replaceable coil was screwed down all the way, when i got mine i had to tighten them down. Not a big deal, but easier to double check it before filling it up.

Last edited:

Natey

Moved On
May 26, 2013
In my opinion the Tesla is my top PV. I have several others but the Tesla is built to last, i don't care where the plus and minus buttons are, i adjust it to what i am using once, and i don't adjust it again, screen it perfect, easy to read in the sun or dark, and its not so bright that it blinds you in the dark. It's so light weight since its made out one piece of Aluminum, the threads on mine for the bottom cap are butter smooth, no noise at all. I have the Black one and the finish is top shelf. As I've said on my review on Vapor Alley's site, its a conversation piece, and I'm proud to Vape this in public, smokers ask whats that? And i tell them all about it, and they look at it and just want one. It fits perfect in my hand as to me feels natural to hold, nice gip to it and theres no sharp edges to it at all, i use my thumb to hit the fire button. And for me personally, the spring loaded center pin is a great feature, i have absolutely no problems with connections and the way the pin is cut through the middle just adds to the air flow. Which is perfect. The 510 threading on it is straight and also butter smooth. Words just cant describe how much i love this Mod. But it is an excellent PV for the price. :thumbs:

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
I certainly agree on the plus and minus buttons.
Seemed a little odd at first, but them being above the screen is really not a big deal.
Yes, large unit, but the weight is nice and I like the "see through" slot (vents), which helps reduce the weight.
In all, agree 100%, accept that it needs an adaptor for the Kanger T3 clears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread