Teslacig Nano 120 Watt - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcmike77cz

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
Czech Republic
Very nice, heavy, stylish mod NANO 120 Watt from Tesla (Teslacig) company. I like many things - style, working temperature control, power management, infrastructure of menu. But it has some cons too: bad battery lock, bad qualitty of surface, no micro usb connect. No matter about this small cons - IT IS MUST vape.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
It's my current favorite mod. I've not had issues with the battery door, the only one time it's ever popped open was on a drop and it's been dropped several times. I carry it in my front pocket all the time and its never opened.

Besides the look and weight (both which I love) is the on/off switch and setting your own hit setting (User) in wattage, going beyond the Norm, Soft, Hard. After playing around a little, I get the smoothest hit of any mod I have

Reactions: Skold

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I wonder why no one mention its "taste mode" capability.

According to what I have read on a Chinese reviewer's article, if you have set up and settle down on a "wattage curve" which suits you the best then for different tanks with different coils, you just need to adjust the main power (master wattage) to use and the mod is smart enough to level your "wattage curve" accordingly. This is really user-friendly and make "taste mode" a much practical choice.

I myself find "taste mode" is more efficient than TC and it is much easier and practical than TC.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm waiting for mine, this thread is making me drool.... At first I was like, "Hell to the no," as it's so pretty and I drop my vape frequently, (less so lately, as I am vaping exclusively, I seem to be paying *more attention* to my mod). It has so many great features, and people seem to universally love it once they get it... From what I've heard, TC mode is excellent, also.

Anna

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
It's got soft, norm, hard & user mode where you customise your vape.
You go through each one and select wattages. I have mine start at higher wattage then gradually go lower so it slowly cools down.
Not having a fixed wattage is a really good feature :)
It is called "Taste mode", in my opinion, it is the most practical way of vaping. Much much better than TC, because you don't need theory, don't need to find good TCR for different wire material per mod and don't need to hook to a PC to adjust whatever sh..it, just plot a "10 seconds of firing", try it, tweak it on the fly and get your perfect plot, that it is!

A search on "Taste mode" at Fasttech site reveals only few mods that are supporting this feature and they are all decent mods, so this is a new vaping feature.

I own IPV Vesta and it also supports "taste mode" but in a less user-friendly manner compare to Tesla Nano 120W... In IPV Vesta, you set a single wattage value (seeing only a wattage figure) for one second then proceed to the next. I am really impressed by Tesla's graph display and the ability to adjust all the 10 seconds of wattage at a glance.

hehehe! claps please and thanks for the reading.:p

Last edited:

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
How do you get into taste mode then??

Sorry, my mistake, "user mode" in Tesla Nano is indeed taste mode/power curve.

According to what I read in a reviewer article, if you have your master watt set to say A when setting your favorite curve and you later adjust your master watt to B, the mod will level your curve (the shape remains the same) accordingly.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Sorry, my mistake, "user mode" in Tesla Nano is indeed taste mode/power curve.

According to what I read in a reviewer article, if you have your master watt set to say A when setting your favorite curve and you later adjust your master watt to B, the mod will level your curve (the shape remains the same) accordingly.
I thought so was getting confused haha but it's a very good feature. Such a smooth vape & stops it being to warm a vape.
Also thanks for the info :)

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I thought so was getting confused haha but it's a very good feature. Such a smooth vape & stops it being to warm a vape.
Also thanks for the info :)

I don't think I will ever buy any mode without taste mode from now on. Today I just watch a review of Asvape mod by DJSLab and it too has the taste mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread