Testimonials about Vapor4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
I just got my order with my Vapor King XL a few days ago and I love it. They sent a manual with the button when I ordered the automatic. Oddly enough, since I placed my order, I kept thinking I should have ordered the manual. I got my order a day early too.

The V4L team is also clairvoyant yes!

Gravity

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Sandusky, Ohio, United States
I just got my order with my Vapor King XL a few days ago and I love it. They sent a manual with the button when I ordered the automatic. Oddly enough, since I placed my order, I kept thinking I should have ordered the manual. I got my order a day early too.

Manuals are better anyways. ;) (In my humble opinion, of course..)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I looked at Vape4Life for a long time before I finally decided to try their products. I am pretty much a 555 vaper and when I tried V4L 555 I knew I was stuck. Then I tried Wow 555 and to date have not found a better 555 eliquid. I have ordered many of their other flavors and one thing about V4L juice besides the awesome flavor, throat hit and vapor is it is very clean. You can tell when you first vape it how clean it is and also because it doesn't leave a residue or anything in your PV. I use mostly cartos and have tried and bought cartos in every size and shape imaginable but when I started using their premiums and them the cool carts I could immediately tell they were superior to other KR808 cartomizers. I have also always been treated like I mattered to them and not just another Joe on the street. Their shipping is always ontime and for all those reasons I will continue to be one of the customers at V4L. Thanks allot V4L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread