• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
dam straight. I'm down. picking up my guitar pedal I ordered way back today. now I can setup stuff on my fender amp (mustang III modelling amp). the stock 2 button kinda sucked as all I could do was step up or down through the plethora of patches. I love this amp as I can have any fender amp in history plus a few non fenders and very realistic. so that puts 4 pedalboards at my feet while I play and sing haha, 2 amps plus the harmonizer on my mic stand... see why vaping is cool for me, I am a total gadget guy

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Hey everyone,

Mavericks would love to have us back but before scheduling anything for late September, I want to check and see if we want another one yet or should we wait?

We could do it on a Sunday afternoon, or try one on a Monday night (but they'll be trying Monday night football to bring people in). I don't know about you but I liked being on the deck area and it would still be nice in September!

Thoughts?

Cheers!

Gary

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
I am hoping Tuesday works out well. I have to call long and mcquade again and bug them. they said 1-2 weeks my new guitar would be here. I have done 2 rehearsals now without it. that means it's almost 2 weeks has gone by allready. I won't have time to bring all my gear because I have to leave for work after. the guys I play with now are all amazed at the midi guitar setup. I was playing banjo last night haha

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
I didnt know a jam was planned - she said the band that uses it was rehearsing that night. She said she was neatening up the barn in case I wanted to check it out for our purpose of having a vape meet, but its kind of a long way to come and I wouldn't be able to get there till 7-7:30 if I did. I'm on the ferry to Saltspring Island and will be back Monday night - have a great weekend!

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
Not really. These guys I have been trying to hook up with since the second vape meet. You and I are musicians and ambassadors to the band there to get them cool with the vape meet. so I'm bringing a guitar and have seen their setlist. my band does some of the same tunes... my new guitar showed up today. the sonoran I ordered. this thing is beautiful. so friggin bright man. I just hung it up. neighbours must love me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread