Status
Not open for further replies.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
juice was sampled in a Omega rda Clone @0.5ohms, fresh battery, cleaned and fresh cotton between flavors.
I received these samples from them for the purpose of review.
These are my honest opinions, and just that MY opinions.

Spike Spiegel
This is the one flavor I wanted to try from Tetra Vape. Description sounded like something right up my alley... Boy was I incorrect! I tried this one fresh from the mail and after a 2 week+ steep, tasted the same both times. The smell was a cinnamon nut tobacco with a hint of alcohol. If i try hard enough, I MAY taste some nutty tobacco as well as hint of bakery cinnamon, MAYBE! What I am getting tastes like what I imagine burnt plastic and hospital taste like. Also leaves a strange tingle on my tongue, kind of like pop rocks. Its completely unvapeable to me. Im very confused what other people are referring to as "good".... Maybe I got a bad sample? I dont know but is not for me...
1/5

Caramel Kong
This one I tried after 2 Weeks+ steeping. Smell? Well it smells very much like a banana cream. Very bananay? smell. Taste to me like a sweet banana cream with a slight off putting taste at the end but not nearly as bad a Spike Spiegle. Smells better than it vapes but still not bad.
3/5

Vanilla
This one steeped 2+ weeks like the rest. It smells like vanilla with a hint of alcohol. Im tasting mostly sweet with hints of vanilla, same strange off putting taste at the end. Idk what it is but not a good taste.... Flavor is a little weak but not horrible. Just ok....
3/5

These are my opinions and my tastes are different then everybody else.

Last edited:

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Juice was sampled in a Omega RDA Clone @0.5ohms, fresh battery, cleaned and fresh cotton between flavors.
I received these samples from them for the purpose of review.
These are my honest opinions, and just that MY opinions.

Spike Spiegel
This is the one flavor I wanted to try from Tetra Vape. Description sounded like something right up my alley... Boy was I incorrect! I tried this one fresh from the mail and after a 2 week+ steep, tasted the same both times. The smell was a cinnamon nut tobacco with a hint of alcohol. If i try hard enough, I MAY taste some nutty tobacco as well as hint of bakery cinnamon, MAYBE! What I am getting tastes like what I imagine burnt plastic and hospital taste like. Also leaves a strange tingle on my tongue, kind of like pop rocks. Its completely unvapeable to me. Im very confused what other people are referring to as "good".... Maybe I got a bad sample? I dont know but is not for me...
1/5

Caramel Kong
This one I tried after 2 Weeks+ steeping. Smell? Well it smells very much like a banana cream. Very bananay? smell. Taste to me like a sweet banana cream with a slight off putting taste at the end but not nearly as bad a Spike Spiegle. Smells better than it vapes but still not bad.
3/5

Vanilla
This one steeped 2+ weeks like the rest. It smells like vanilla with a hint of alcohol. Im tasting mostly sweet with hints of vanilla, same strange off putting taste at the end. Idk what it is but not a good taste.... Flavor is a little weak but not horrible. Just ok....
3/5

These are my opinions and my tastes are different then everybody else.

I went back to the Caramel Kong
and Vanilla amendments to follow.

CurlyxCracker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Williamsport, PA
Caramel Kong
Idk if I just didn't clean my Omega well enough or not. Anyway, this was dripped in a Omega (dual coil 0.6ohms) and a Gaia (dual coil 0.8ohms) at a regulated 22w.
Still very much a banana smell. It surprised me as I wasn't impressed the first time I tried it, this time, TOTALLY different story! While not the best juice I've ever had, still very good! Nice creamy banana with a caramel note. Not much TH (2/5) but I didn't expect much at 6mg. Wish I had more of this one actually, finished off what was left in one sitting....
Amended score - 4/5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread