1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Tetra Vape Spike Spiegel, Caramel Kong, Vanilla Reviews

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by CurlyxCracker, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CurlyxCracker

CurlyxCracker Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Juice was sampled in a Omega RDA Clone @0.5ohms, fresh battery, cleaned and fresh cotton between flavors.
    I received these samples from them for the purpose of review.
    These are my honest opinions, and just that MY opinions.

Spike Spiegel
    This is the one flavor I wanted to try from Tetra Vape. Description sounded like something right up my alley... Boy was I incorrect! I tried this one fresh from the mail and after a 2 week+ steep, tasted the same both times. The smell was a cinnamon nut tobacco with a hint of alcohol. If i try hard enough, I MAY taste some nutty tobacco as well as hint of bakery cinnamon, MAYBE! What I am getting tastes like what I imagine burnt plastic and hospital taste like. Also leaves a strange tingle on my tongue, kind of like pop rocks. Its completely unvapeable to me. Im very confused what other people are referring to as "good".... Maybe I got a bad sample? I dont know but is not for me...
    1/5

Caramel Kong
    This one I tried after 2 Weeks+ steeping. Smell? Well it smells very much like a banana cream. Very bananay? smell. Taste to me like a sweet banana cream with a slight off putting taste at the end but not nearly as bad a Spike Spiegle. Smells better than it vapes but still not bad.
    3/5

Vanilla
    This one steeped 2+ weeks like the rest. It smells like vanilla with a hint of alcohol. Im tasting mostly sweet with hints of vanilla, same strange off putting taste at the end. Idk what it is but not a good taste.... Flavor is a little weak but not horrible. Just ok....
    3/5

These are my opinions and my tastes are different then everybody else.

2. CurlyxCracker

I went back to the Caramel Kong
    and Vanilla amendments to follow.

3. CurlyxCracker

Caramel Kong
    Idk if I just didn't clean my Omega well enough or not. Anyway, this was dripped in a Omega (dual coil 0.6ohms) and a Gaia (dual coil 0.8ohms) at a regulated 22w.
    Still very much a banana smell. It surprised me as I wasn't impressed the first time I tried it, this time, TOTALLY different story! While not the best juice I've ever had, still very good! Nice creamy banana with a caramel note. Not much TH (2/5) but I didn't expect much at 6mg. Wish I had more of this one actually, finished off what was left in one sitting....
    Amended score - 4/5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.