Texas Vapor Convention ... Dallas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
Glad to see this pop up again. I still have not heard from them since I signed up. I have this on my calendar since it is only 15 minutes away from home. Not sure we are talking about the same one here.

http://www.vapeblast.com/
The link you've posted is different from the one earlier posted in this thread which is supposed to actually be in Hurst, TX in February, If I recall correctly.

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
My apologies for stating the wrong month. There's lots highway construction, I believe, in that area which I planned to avoid. Conflicts prevent me from attending anyway, so it's scheduling wasn't very important to me.

Hopefully I'll be able to attend the one in Lewisville as long as I can convince myself that I won't be trampled over by people half my age.

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
I was really interested in the one this weekend, but with so little info to be had anywhere, it almost seems like a waste of gas. The one in march appears to be much more organized, with a lot more to see and do. Any input?
I agree. Last time I checked there were only two vendors represented at the one in Hurst. Hopefully that number has increased.

seashells

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Well, I'm here. My thoughts: not worth a drive that would take more than 30 minutes. About 15 vendors, friendly, cash bar, not a lot of swag but a nice sample package from Wild Valley. I bought suicide bunny's mothers milk and 2 bling rings for a tank.

And a Shiner.

My new favorite unheard of juice vendor is nevermore vape. Love their Peach And Pendulum and Tell Tale Tart (pineapple).

Also, yes, the construction over here is still a hassle.

Last edited:

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Well, I won't be making the 40 minute drive tomorrow.

I actually went to pre-register a couple of months ago, but didn't want to pay the registration fee when they only had one or two vendors listed at the time. They sent me an Email asking why I didn't complete my registration, and I replied back telling them that I didn't feel like paying a fee in advance when there were only a couple of vendors listed and I may or may not have time to go. I received no response from them.

They certainly didn't advertise it much.

DigitalVI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
CORINTH TX
Well, I'm here. My thoughts: not worth a drive that would take more than 30 minutes. About 15 vendors, friendly, cash bar, not a lot of swag but a nice sample package from Wild Valley. I bought suicide bunny's mothers milk and 2 bling rings for a tank.

And a Shiner.

My new favorite unheard of juice vendor is nevermore vape. Love their Peach And Pendulum and Tell Tale Tart (pineapple).

Also, yes, the construction over here is still a hassle.

Thank you for this! I think I will pass as well. Went to a local vape meet in Denton in November that had about ten vendors. Nice time but not a lot to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread