TexasT's House - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Well I'm a bit tuckered tonight so I'm going to say......

jjnight.gif

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Well it did a lot of lightning and thunder and rained hard for a short while and then calmed down, i brought in some 1-3 pots into garage cause they were well waterd from the recent rains.

I got up this morning and the dang water was cold as the water heater kicked off again.
So there i was on the floor taking the assemby out and vacuming out any residue , then installed the spare one.
I tried to relight and the pilot went right out hmm uh oh dont tell me its the gas valve cause im not fussing with that part .
I waited a good half an hour and tried to relit it again and this time it held and has doing doing fine so far i think its ok.

Got out the weedwacker went out front and did that then sat on garden tractor and started cutting the grass and looking at the pretty gals jogging by while i would take a break to watch them shake past me er vape a minute i mean , even saw a fella pulling a little plastic wagon with 2 little girls in it and i just smiled at him.

Well guess i'll hop on the bus now -hey i see the bus stop has not been moved at least. ; )
SO long for now.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Happy Friday Everybody!

I have a big, big day planned!

First, have to go to the cardiologist for an appointment. That'll be fast because he doesn't like to work long on Friday's.

Then come home and pull the battery out of my older 4 wheeler and then go to Wakky World and get a new 4wheeler battery and a new boat battery.

Then come home and mow for a little while.

Then tonight is Friday Fright Night on television and I can't miss that!

I just love it when I'm busy, busy, busy!

TT

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran