Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
We should have a contest to see who would be able to pick tgcrna out in that picture! Hey, if she doesn't mind being on the www in a bikini, what the heck?

IF I looked like any of those 18-yr-olds, I would definitely be in a bikini, LOL!!! But alas, I'm the lily-white, 40-something in the ragged old T-shirt and red hat :). Notice the sunglasses protect my identity.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
I'm happy to post it Salem! We (my husband, younger son, mom, dad, and I) took my grandfather to the beach for a week because there were a few things he wanted to do "one more time". He will be 95 in August and feels like he won't have the chance for much longer. He wanted to 1) walk in the surf 2) eat Calabash oysters and 3) eat Painters ice cream. We did all of those! Here are a few pictures (he really enjoyed the beautiful young ladies taking their picture with him!):

Wow Nursie T. What a wonderful thing you did for your daddy and I'll bet he has a smile that will last him the rest of his life - and I hope its a long life and a big smile.

My gosh, there must be some dust in the air. I had a little tear in the corner of my eye.

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
TT! Thats her grandpa! LOL I cried like a baby when I first saw those pics :) Heck, she would have to be your age for her dad to be 93 :facepalm:

Oh yeah salem. Your right. He just looked so young compared to me. Grandpa.

Well, since you were honest I will be too. I had a whole bunch of tears in both eyes.

BUT I WASN'T CRYING !!!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Hey y'all, there's my little brother SecondChance! Yahoooie!!

SecondChance was always the real smart one in the family and grew up and got him one of those G.E.D.'s from the State of Texas. We all figured he'd be a scientist or one of the astronaut guys or something. Instead he ended up being an electrical genius and he really knows all about those amps and volts and shocking things like that.

I can still remember daddy walking SecondChance to school and holding his hand.

They were both in the same grade.

SecondChance moved away from East Texas when he got out of his teens ... he was about 49 years old as I recall and went down to one of those big cities on down south. From there it was just fame and fortune.

Really glad your here for the party SecondChance and thanks!

Can I borrow three dollars?

TT

Last edited:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Hi there TT! Thought I'd stop by and bring you a house-warming gift! Do you like the dish towel I bought you? I really like it since it's decorated with cows and flowers. :)

Are you trying to say he smells like s**t and roses? lmao

Sorry, couldn't resist that one.

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Ahw Gee Thanks T, just for the record though I never thought any the less of ya cuz it took you a little longer to get ur G.E.D

And you went on to get all them other certificates for $189.00 each...so I guess that makes us pretty much even....

So no ya can't borrow three dollars....well if ya really need it..I guess.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
Oh yeah salem. Your right. He just looked so young compared to me. Grandpa.

Well, since you were honest I will be too. I had a whole bunch of tears in both eyes.

BUT I WASN'T CRYING !!!

TT

He is amazingly young-looking, isn't he?? He will be 95 in August. I sure hope I got some of those "young-looking genes". My mom, also in those pictures, is 70 - pretty dang young-looking too! My luck it will skip my generation, LOL. But, thank God, my grandfather is sharp as a tack. I had such a wonderful time talking to him about what life was like when he was young. I am so glad we had the opportunity to take him to the beach!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Ahw Gee Thanks T, just for the record though I never thought any the less of ya cuz it took you a little longer to get ur G.E.D

And you went on to get all them other certificates for $189.00 each...so I guess that makes us pretty much even....

So no ya can't borrow three dollars....well if ya really need it..I guess.

SC - Don't forget that he also bought that online Ph.D. :laugh: Going to bed, but here's a glass of scotch for you and TT (if he's not outside looking for his dog). :toast:

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I am glad for you too tg! Have to call you tg here instead of T to avoid confusion lol

BTW- I think that TT told a fib and really did cry :) Mostly because he wanted to be Paw Paw on that beach! lol

Ha Ha, I bet TT would like to be surrounded by all those pretty girls! When we handed Paw Paw his sunglasses to put back on after the pictures he said "I hate to put them back on. I can't see all the pretty girls as well" LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread