TexasT's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Well tinaj, I've been waiting for you. These guys have really been picking on me a lot and I think its only going to get worse. So I'm glad your here to confirm that everything I say is the truth and to cover my back.

I'm down in East Texas and with you being in Arkansas, we're bound to be related. East Texas and Arkansas is practically the same State!

TT

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Oh man!! I can't wait until Thursday!!

Now you have to remember that our mail takes two days longer to get here than anywhere else.

That old lady at the Post Office likes to examine every package but she's a slow reader and then she runs them through the Post Office squishing and bending machine and then about four trips over the envelope or package with the wheels on her walker. When she finally gives it to you she slams it down on the counter as hard as she can and sweetly asks ...

do you need stamps today honey ...?

I just love her.

TT

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Oh man!! I can't wait until Thursday!!

Now you have to remember that our mail takes two days longer to get here than anywhere else.

That old lady at the Post Office likes to examine every package but she's a slow reader and then she runs them through the Post Office squishing and bending machine and then about four trips over the envelope or package with the wheels on her walker. When she finally gives it to you she slams it down on the counter as hard as she can and sweetly asks ...

do you need stamps today honey ...?

I just love her.

TT

I was wondering where our postmaster moved to. Don't forget that when you ship something to SC from GA she sends it via CA first.

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Aaawww man! I'm a stickie!!! I've never been stickied before!

I have to go wake my wife up and tell her to come see. She won't believe this.

And daggone it. Just when I finally find fame, old Oprah drops her daily television show. Maybe I can get on Dave Letterman or Jimmy Kimmel. But I sure would have liked to have jumped up and down on Oprah's couch!

Oh gosh. I have to print this out and go show the guys up at the Coffee Shop. I'm going to be the talk of the town!

Yahooooie!

TT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread