SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Yup. That does make a lot of sense.

I was playing with it a lot...

I was trying to adjust it for the hole...

I kept pushing and pulling...

I separated them for ya SC! ;-)

Thanks Bro.... that makes it easier!! LOL I just threw a couple over there so I didn't look so bad!! Cuz I show up UTC alot.. :facepalm::blush::blink:

SC ;)

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
This fairly large, Einsteinian group could save themselves a little trouble by just creating a tiny gap and letting gravity work.

juice can leak from tiny gaps and I like to be able to keep mine in my pocket or purse. I don't understand why anyone would think it is a big deal to fill from bottom instead of top. It is something that works very well and is very uncomplicated.

SecondChance

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2010
Moody, Texas
Juice can leak from tiny gaps and I like to be able to keep mine in my pocket or purse. I don't understand why anyone would think it is a big deal to fill from bottom instead of top. It is something that works very well and is very uncomplicated.

It's all complicated to me!! So are you guys dunkin a DC in a tank mod?? I guess... as I said... not good at building submarines... I would need pics and step by step... :laugh:

SC

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Top filling/bottom filling ain't like communism/capitalism or heterosexual/homosexual or Yankee/Dixie or American League/National league, Salem. Do as you wish. I don't see a reason to detach the whole works from my Buzz, when I can just slide the tank upward and squeeze. Works everytime so far. Just sayin'.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
It's all complicated to me!! So are you guys dunkin a DC in a tank mod?? I guess... as I said... not good at building submarines... I would need pics and step by step... :laugh:

SC

LOL I am worse than you are SC! When my friend here first told me about them and offered to send me some I was worried that I would not figure it out. When I got them in the mail it was so easy it was almsot laughable :) So if you want to try one, don't be scared. If I can do it anyone can

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Top filling/bottom filling ain't like communism/capitalism or heterosexual/homosexual or Yankee/Dixie or American League/National league, Salem. Do as you wish. I don't see a reason to detach the whole works from my Buzz, when I can just slide the tank upward and squeeze. Works everytime so far. Just sayin'.

PI Your tank is different! The vinyl grommets do not slide to fill. Understand?

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Well, that was a terrible experience. The juice was leaking out pretty bad. I checked the holes and I didn't puncture the center. There is no way. The holes are too small for the punch to have made it in that far.

Once I put the tank back on and filled it (just a little bit from above the hole), the juice started leaking out. I put some more in, and it came out pretty fast. I am thinking that it is either a defective carto or the tapping to make the hole broke it. I am going with the latter.

Oh well. Now I know.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Let me make it easier for you. When you slide your carto down up whatever, your grommet stay put. The vinyl ones go with the carto. Are we there yet?

If you mean the polyvinyl Chloride grommets with no o-rings, those I have no experience with (knock on wood, index fingers forming a crucifix).

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Well, that was a terrible experience. The juice was leaking out pretty bad. I checked the holes and I didn't puncture the center. There is no way. The holes are too small for the punch to have made it in that far.

Once I put the tank back on and filled it (just a little bit from above the hole), the juice started leaking out. I put some more in, and it came out pretty fast. I am thinking that it is either a defective carto or the tapping to make the hole broke it. I am going with the latter.

Oh well. Now I know.

Right they will leak like a sieve not just a little leak. It has happened to many. Filling correctly is the fix :)

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Right they will leak like a sieve not just a little leak. It has happened to many. Filling correctly is the fix :)

It's not how I filled it. Just to test, I put the bottom seal on and put the tube on. Then I added water in the tube. I didn't put the top ring on. The water drained out very quickly until it was behind the hole. There is something wrong with the DC. I probably broke it when I was banging the holes.

I left the condoms on the DC when I made the hole. I wonder if that could have caused some type of issue. I did cut up another condom, like in the video you sent.

Oh well. I'll do another one tomorrow.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Could be LD. Hubby tried our first one with a drill LOL And it did not go well. You will do better tomorrow :)

Yup. It was pretty painless. I just have to be a little more careful tomorrow. I am going to tap the punch in and not pound it. ;-)

Night Salem. Thank you for all the help. This is going to be great once I stop screwing up. :facepalm:

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hey guys just a quick fly by reporting. Hubs had a rough night on Friday. I sat with him until almost 5am-got 4 hours sleep at home and turned around today and sat with him. They finally have his pain under control. He is getting out his chest tube tomorrow hopefully. They have his bed alarmed because of the pain/anxiety meds. Unreal and I feel like I am in a fog. I hope and pray no one has to go through open heart surgery. However, I am impressed with the team they sent to Gary. (Hubs) The incision is very approximated and perfect. The harvest area looks great as well. Hopefully, tomorrow he will improve more. Until then thanks for your well wishes and I do appreciate. I am going to sleep in the recliner and have my clock set to get up in 4 hours. Lubs Sandi aka Sdh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread