TFA "CAFE" - Impressions and Recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Today I mixed a TFA "CAFE" since I had it sitting around for a while but needed added flavour

(Edit: I am in Spain so I assume the "CAFE" is their generic "Coffee", so no Kona or whatever, just "coffee")

46ml CAFE e-liquid 7mg NIC

For 46ml CAFE e-liquid (46ml since this matches the 50ml "HangSen" bottles I have a ton of minus some headroom for shaking)

9ml 36mg NIC BASE, PG or VG
32ml PG or VG base
5ml flavour (which comes to about 11%)
- 2.5ml TFA CAFE
- 2.5ml TFA DX Bavarian Cream
5 drops Ethyl Malthol

This is a very quick and dirty recipe which I really just randomly made, not so much an actual, refined recipe but more a "test", an impression of the TFA CAFE flavour.

The TFA Cafe comes as a deep, dark liquid which looks and smells exactly like an ultra strong coffee. I like coffee with cream and sugar and never really liked black coffee, so I used half of the flavour (2.5ml) CAFE and the other 2.5ml Bavarian Cream and 5 drops of Ethyl Malthol.

I didn't even steep, it may well be possible that the flavour changes a lot in a week or so.

Impression: This is definitely a genuine COFFEE taste which immediately transfers you mentally to a starbucks :) However I am not sure about the percentages, I might possibly like the flavour sweeter than what I made it, but it's definitely "ok".

It's a "dark" slightly "smokey" vape which is a welcome change to the DRY4 I usually vape. Not bad AT ALL if you love coffee, not bad at all. It tastes very natural to me and doesn't have "chemical" notes like some of the earlier DIY attempts when I made liquids.

vaping in a Kayfun V3 at only 10.5W

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Edit: I am in Spain so I assume the "CAFE" is their generic "Coffee", so no Kona or whatever, just "coffee" :)
you might like this link
Coffee flavor?

i use this product--(tobacco fans may be interested too)--i put the coffee cup in a pan of hot water on the stove 160-200* @ 30 minutes,,, then steep a few days
Amazon.com: Vietnamese Coffee Filter Set. Also known as a Vietnamese Coffee Maker or Press 8oz: Kitchen & Dining
81R7U3XkMnL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread