TFA Cola Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please direct me to the correct thread if this has been asked before.

Has anyone tried TFA's Cola Cherry and what percentage did you use? I made a 10% cola cherry mix with 50/50 pg/vg. Maybe it just needs to steep but to me it tastes like burnt licorice. This is my third flavor that I have made and the first time I encountered a really bad taste. Please let me know if anyone has tried this flavor and let me know is it just a bad flavor or should I go up or down on the %. I made a 10ml batch.

Thanks.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
10% sounds about right. That is what I mix all of my single TFA flavors at.

I can't comment on the Cherry Cola, but I have both the Cola and Cola Syrup flavors, and those are pretty darn good. I tend to favor the Cola flavor over the Cola Syrup. They both taste more like the old school colas you would get from a pharmacy made from real spices rather than the sugary garbage that is available now.

Let it breathe for a day (cap off) and let it age/steep for a week. If you still don't like it, it might just not be a flavor for you. You could also try mixing it down to 6% flavor and see if that helps. Personal preference definitely plays a big part in the enjoyment of different flavors.

10% sounds about right. That is what I mix all of my single TFA flavors at.

I can't comment on the Cherry Cola, but I have both the Cola and Cola Syrup flavors, and those are pretty darn good. I tend to favor the Cola flavor over the Cola Syrup. They both taste more like the old school colas you would get from a pharmacy made from real spices rather than the sugary garbage that is available now.

Let it breathe for a day (cap off) and let it age/steep for a week. If you still don't like it, it might just not be a flavor for you. You could also try mixing it down to 6% flavor and see if that helps. Personal preference definitely plays a big part in the enjoyment of different flavors.

Thanks for the reply spaceballsrules. I think im gonna order the regular cola flavors soon from wizardlabs. Im gonna follow your recommendations.

Btw, the ecf vets on here are really awesome and quick to answer questions for a semi-noobie. So thanks to all you guys.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Thanks for the reply spaceballsrules. I think im gonna order the regular cola flavors soon from wizardlabs. Im gonna follow your recommendations.

Btw, the ecf vets on here are really awesome and quick to answer questions for a semi-noobie. So thanks to all you guys.

It's because we have all been there at some point, and there was a veteran to help us out. Just remember to pay it forward when you become a veteran. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread