TFV12 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerez1lla

Apr 6, 2017
i need your guys' help. so yesterday after vaping on T12-V12 coil that comes with the TFV12 king beast i decided to switch coils but the glass ring dropped and broke so i put on the replacement glass and a new coil but the replacement glass will not fit no matter what i do. im no sure if theres a little piece im missing or what. im not sure if its cause of the tank not fitting but when i try to fire it it says "no coil" i have unscrewed and re screwed in everything. Should i take it to a vape shop around me?
IMG_5611.JPG

theclaw20

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2017
I have several TFV12 tanks, and the coil being screwed in snugly, so that a good connection is made, has nothing to do with the glass. The issue would be with the top portion of the tank (chimney, fill port, drip tip) sealing with the other end of the coil.
But if the glass is not locking in it will prevent the snug screwing. His glass is making it too tall.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Even if that coil does fire, do you really think any juice is gonna stay in that tank with the gap between the glass and deck? I'd shoot for a tank that will sorta hold juice in it before trying to fire it. It's pretty clear either it's the wrong glass or something is blocking that coil from screwing down enough to actually assemble that tank.

Aug 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread