TFV8 Big Baby Consumes Juice Way to Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casualvap4r3

Nov 16, 2016
Hey! So i just got the TFV8 Big Baby last week and i've concluded that tank consumes way to much juice. I am coming from a TFV4 Micro which working great, i was just intrigued by the newer build quality and large juice capacity.

My observation is that the TFV8 Big Baby is using about 2, maybe 3x as much juice as my TFV4 Micro. Sure it tastes great, but sometimes the flavor can be somewhat over-bearing because so much juice is being consumed. I have tried both the Q2 and X4 Coils. I preferred the X4 coil.

Just wanted to see if anyone had any similar experiences? I've seen people casually mention the high juice consumption, however, i didnt think it was going to be this bad.

Maybe the TFV8 just isn't for me and im more of a TFV4 micro kinda guy? What do you guys think?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I like the TFV8 prebuilt coils a lot and I build coils for all of my other tanks. I buy the T8 coils for $5 each or so on sale and they last forever (3-5 weeks of heavy use). They are beastly for sure and I run them at 120w.

Juice is the killer though. If I didn't make my own, I wouldn't use either the Big Baby or full size TFV8 tanks. I could blow thru 30ml a day if I hit it hard. Uses a ton more juice than my Griffins, Aromamizer, Subtanks or any of my bottom fed devices.

Maybe the RBA or using the coils with higher resistance would help. Even my Big Baby Beast is a juice pig. Even at 60w!

casualvap4r3

Nov 16, 2016
just to follow up, i found another similar article confirming the high juice consumption.

TFV8 baby runs through juice

Although its not a bad thing, e.g. trade off from flavor/experience- perhaps if im going out all day and wanting to vape and not carry along a spare bottle of juice, a tank/coil combo that uses less juice could be advantageous in that scenario.

appreciate all the insight, and replies. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread