TFV8 getting lots of juice in my mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phinz

Oct 9, 2013
Wisconsin
So I've been vaping with my TFV8 for about 5 days now. The first 4 days were perfect I absolutely love the tank. Today I got a couple new juices in the mail and for whatever reason both of the juices keep ending up getting in my mouth. The juice make a crackling sound and shoots up into my mouth. I've had this happen before with other tanks but not quite this bad.

What could be causing this now since the first few days I never had a problem with this? Are there drip tips I could buy for this tank that would prevent the juice from getting into my mouth?

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
So I've been vaping with my TFV8 for about 5 days now. The first 4 days were perfect I absolutely love the tank. Today I got a couple new juices in the mail and for whatever reason both of the juices keep ending up getting in my mouth. The juice make a crackling sound and shoots up into my mouth. I've had this happen before with other tanks but not quite this bad.

What could be causing this now since the first few days I never had a problem with this? Are there drip tips I could buy for this tank that would prevent the juice from getting into my mouth?
this happened to me today too. a little bit. just up the wattage and keep vaping. what vg/pg ratio are you using? most of these new tanks need max vg. otherwise the coils flood with thinner juices. mine isnt flooding anymore tho. nothing like how my crown floods. im glad i upgraded

Phinz

Oct 9, 2013
Wisconsin
this happened to me today too. a little bit. just up the wattage and keep vaping. what vg/pg ratio are you using? most of these new tanks need max vg. otherwise the coils flood with thinner juices. mine isnt flooding anymore tho. nothing like how my crown floods. im glad i upgraded

Yeah thats usually why I try and use max VG juices. The juice I was using is max VG but I'm pretty sure some juice got into the center tube when I was filling the tank. The bottle my new stuff came in didn't fit very well into the tank. I took apart the tank and put in a new coil to test it and now it's fine. The new juice is awful though it tastes like rubber!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I find that I get leaking with the TFV8 if I use less than 60% VG and when a bit of juice gets in the chimney when refilling. I use a tip for a quick swipe in the chimney when refilling and it helps. As soon as that big bugger heats up, even a couple of drops of juice in the chimney will be coming out the airflow IME.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Yeah thats usually why I try and use max VG juices. The juice I was using is max VG but I'm pretty sure some juice got into the center tube when I was filling the tank. The bottle my new stuff came in didn't fit very well into the tank. I took apart the tank and put in a new coil to test it and now it's fine. The new juice is awful though it tastes like rubber!
Maybe just save old bottles that work with the tank. So if you get a bottle thst doesn't work well with it. Yoi can use that. Its even a little hard to get a dropper in there. I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread