TFV8 T8V8 coil question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I always start very low with small pulls and move up 3-5 watts at a time until I've given it time in between to cool down. I get it up to my desired wattage with a few more small pulls before vaping it normally. It's worked well for me so far!

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Reactions: smacksy

smacksy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2014
Alexandria, Louisiana USA
I always start very low with slow pulls and move up 3-5 watts at a time until I've given it time in between to cool down. I get it up to my desired wattage with a few more small pulls before vaping it normally. It's worked well for me so far!

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk
Appreciate it! Thx

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Another nifty thing you can do is after you prime the coils and fillup your tank is take a couplle puffs with out firing to make the coil draw in liquid. You should be able to see bubbles come up in the tank after each pull until the coils are saturated enough. You may want to close the airflow some to get it to draw up better. I saw Indoor Smoker do this and plan to try it when my Smok Alien kit with the Baby Beast gets here. Super excited. :w00t::w00t:

I hope this didn't confuse you... Sometimes what I say confuses even me :lol::lol:

smacksy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014
    Another nifty thing you can do is after you prime the coils and fillup your tank is take a couplle puffs with out firing to make the coil draw in liquid. You should be able to see bubbles come up in the tank after each pull until the coils are saturated enough. You may want to close the airflow some to get it to draw up better. I saw Indoor Smoker do this and plan to try it when my Smok Alien kit with the Baby Beast gets here. Super excited. :w00t::w00t:

I hope this didn't confuse you... Sometimes what I say confuses even me [emoji38][emoji38]
    No it didn't confuse me, lol
    Thanks for the help, [emoji4]

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: celticluvr

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    I just got a TFV8 today and installed the T8 coil. I dripped a bit of juice in the airflow vents, a bit in the coils, filled the tank, closed the airflow and sucked a bit to get juice running thru the coils. I waited 10min and started at 50w, then to 100w in 10w increments. I settled at 90w.

I am generally not this careful, but these coils are expensive as hell.

Great vape on my old Snow Wolf. It is an absolute juice pig though. Wow! I bet I could go thru 6ml @90w in an hour or less.

smacksy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 17, 2014
    I just got a TFV8 today and installed the T8 coil. I dripped a bit of juice in the airflow vents, a bit in the coils, filled the tank, closed the airflow and sucked a bit to get juice running thru the coils. I waited 10min and started at 50w, then to 100w in 10w increments. I settled at 90w.

I am generally not this careful, but these coils are expensive as hell.

Great vape on my old Snow Wolf. It is an absolute juice pig though. Wow! I bet I could go thru 6ml @90w in an hour or less.
    Smok tanks are juice hogs...
    92b7eff22e2ee6a5497025ead50ea72f.jpg

Vaping three CB and one BB tank in rotation I don't have to refill so often..with different flavors of course, lol

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 21, 2015
    Toronto, Canada
    Smok tanks are juice hogs..
    4dc4e81c09cfac9f01badeb6520ee8d8.jpg

Vaping these two in rotation cuts down on refilling so often..

Thx. As I thought. I only have one mod that will do 100w and I don't think I need another as I am mostly a mech guy. Great tank though... the coils are friggin' beastly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread