TFV8 Tank Stripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePuffingMoose

Jun 8, 2017
Your tank's not stripped. The 510 has come loose. If you can get to the screws, dismantle the mod to gain access to the bottom of the 510.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Its not the 510, I'm able to tank the glass and everything off expect for the bottom of the tank. I have pushed down the 510 then I'll out everything back together and it still says "check atomizer" "dont abuse products" "ohms to high" or even "is this a new coil" its the fact of the tank being stripped so I can't push down the tank more so the 510 will touch.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Man! Mods have come a long way. I never got a "don't abuse product" warning, and I'm sure I did, plenty. That said, it's vaguely ominous sounding to me. The two possibilites sound achievable to me. If your tank is fine, get t off there ASAP (have you tried screwing the tank into another mod to at least see whether it's your mod or the tank? If you have a B&M store with an electronics expert, you might take it there. BUT, if it's the mod, you could get a spinning tank merely because the tank itself can't form a good connection with the mod? Either way, I'd get your mod looked at unless you're pretty mechanically minded and want to try the suggestions above.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread