• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thailand Honeymoon in April (Vaping Laws)

Status
Not open for further replies.

heliguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
chicago
Hi -
My wife and I are traveling to Thailand for 3 weeks in April. What are the laws concerning vaping in Thailand? We plan on bringing 4 sigelei 75w tc mods and 8 batteries plus 4 tanks with us incase we crack a tank or something. I build my own coils and use rayon which I usually get about a month before I have to clean the coils and rewick. We are pretty heavy vapors. I go through about 8ML a day. I also make my own E Liquid. Im planning on taking 250ml of E Liquid with me. It will be unlabeled obviously because I make it myself.

Will we have any trouble vaping in Thailand? Should we put all of our vape gear in our carry on luggage or our checked baggage? I also know we should keep our tanks empty because I read the air pressure change will cause leaks.

I just want to make sure its okay to vape in Thailand because Im not sure about there laws. We both quit smoking 6 years ago and if I cant vape I really don't want to go back to analogs for our trip. In the past 6 years I have maybe had a cigarette 3 times and put it out half way through because it tasted so horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread