San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
Not a year for me, just 7 days but blu at least got me that far. Waiting on a new rig right now but it won't be here until Tuesday I think. One of my Blu batts is on the fritz and yeah, they don't last long. On my last 2 carts and really don't want to buy the pricey retail ones. Hope I can make it.

Funny how I never batted an eye over supporting a 3 pack per day habit but now I piss and moan over some cheap cartomizers.

Reactions: D91ICE
Blu was my introduction to vaping a little over a year ago, and for that I am very grateful. They're good for beginners and they vape pretty well for what they are. Sometimes it looks like it's fashionable to bash Blu, but they have gotten a lot of people off analogs. And, there are a whole lot of people out there who don't have the kind of interest in vaping that we have...for them it's not a hobby but just a way to not smoke cigarettes. They stick with Blus, or GreenSmokes, or whatever, and they're satisfied. Nothing wrong with that.

Skunkworkx

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2014
Harford County, Maryland
I have to thank them also...
Tired of smelling like an ashtray and wanting to quit regular cigs I bought a Blu starter kit....after sending back the charger pack 2 times in 5 months and it taking a crap AGAIN ! for the 3rd time, I threw it in the trash.....right after work I bought a vaporizer ;) and oh I like it sooo much better

No more carts :D

Thanks Blu.

Last edited:

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I tried blu too, lol I should really thank them. They gave me not enough vapor so I went searching and found my vaporizer that I love!! So thank you blu for being so awful that it drove me to find a good device that works! Now I get enough vapor and enjoy many many flavors that I make myself.without blu it wouldn't have been possible. I remember giving myself a sore throat trying to get more vapor out of blu, I thought there has to be something better! And there was! So thanks blu.

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
Yea, Thank ya Blue...Saw it on the tube while smoking my analogs, and told my wife that I was going to buy one. Stayed up all night researching blu, watching a lot of videos, reading a lot of reviews. I was excited for the next day so I could go purchase one. I Finally found one in a local smoke shop, so I purchased it along with 3 more packs of refills.. Took it home and realized that I had to charge everything. Still excited, I put everything on charge, watched a few more video's, and bingo it was charged...Got everything set up and started my adventure. 15 mins later the battery was dead..ok, so I changed batteries and 15 more mins, the other battery was dead. VERY UNHAPPY... Next day I went out and purchased a Volcano inferno starter kit, and then it all started.. Thanks for the poor performance BLUE. It just led me to look for a better product. Which in fact I have a few.. Thanks again BLUE

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Yup, I've got to admit, had it not been for the Blu commercials that we used to see on the T.V. neither of us would have even bothered to check them out. Subsequently from trying the Blu's (and later the Fin's), we ultimately found out about the vast amount of other options in vaping that Does really give us satisfaction to our tobacco cigarette cravings, something that neither the Blu's or the Fin's could do for us.

So, had it not been for those Blu commercials, we'd both still be over here smoking tobacco cigarettes. I guess that's a plus.

I don't really care that the big tobacco companies own Blu, the product simply didn't do it for us, had it worked and we felt the tobacco cigarette cravings subside from vaping on Blu e-cigs we would have stuck with them, but we just never felt the cravings fully go away when using the Blu's.

ph0kused

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Orange County, CA, USA
started with green smoke cig-look-alikes... thank you green smoke! your product sucked enough for me to get angry i was still craving analogs, then got on the patch, had an allergic reaction to the adhesive in the patch, got put in the hospital, doctor in the hospital told me about ego ctwists, so thank you doctor at st. jude medical center in fullerton california!

3 years later, many analogs averted, thousands of dollars spent on mods, RDAs, RBA, RTAs, and ejuice, I'm a happy camper, able to run, swim, and surf like I was back in high school!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread