Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

zagleft1

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2008
Judge,
Your very welcome....I did enjoy talking on the phone with you the other nite...I hope those batts work out for you...there is a thread on here somewhere about reviving VK batteries...It has something to do with sticking a pin through them or something....Thanks for trusting me with your order
Drew

I had my first ever battery die on me yesterday; it was a VK that I've been using daily for a couple of months now. It rolled off the counter and hit the floor, I'm thinking that may have done it in. I guess these things are fairly fragile, so for what its worth, don't drop them!8-o

Danny H

ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
www.e-cigarette-stores.com
Seriously you have nothing to worry about. Im feeding three people now, the wife, a cheap dude at work and myself and we are all happy. We are all vaping for the same price as a Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

If its your first time vaping i suggest you hang out here and read a little about it, it's well worth it.

One of the reasons a lot of us are here and post is because vaping not only is better for you but it taste so good.

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
Seriously you have nothing to worry about. Im feeding three people now, the wife, a cheap dude at work and myself and we are all happy. We are all vaping for the same price as a Dunkin Donuts Coffee.

If its your first time vaping i suggest you hang out here and read a little about it, it's well worth it.

One of the reasons a lot of us are here and post is because vaping not only is better for you but it taste so good.

I'm not worried..I've been hanging out here and vaping for about a month now, and its certainly changed my life in a good way. This just happens to be my first order with Nhaler. Truly impressed with the service.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
No Problem..I live around the corner from a Post office in my Small Town...They are starting to tease me about my frequent visits...It seems like as soon as I leave for the post office (no matter what time) I get two orders by the time I get back! Today we had 2 Thunder Storms...Both times they broke out on the way there and stopped as soon as I got back inside!

hsmamato2

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
CT, USA
No Problem..I live around the corner from a Post office in my Small Town...They are starting to tease me about my frequent visits...It seems like as soon as I leave for the post office (no matter what time) I get two orders by the time I get back! Today we had 2 Thunder Storms...Both times they broke out on the way there and stopped as soon as I got back inside!

I can't believe I received my order this quickly. Thanks for braving the weather for me Drew. I love the Banana, just what I needed for a change of pace. Thanks for the gifts also. My girls are following me around trying to get the boxes from me. No doing I need them for my growing vaping stash.
Now you're tempting me with another sale. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist.
You've got yourself another loyal customer,
hsmama

hsmamato2

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
CT, USA
Now you're tempting me with another sale. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist.
You've got yourself another loyal customer,
hsmama[/quote]

Ooops! Old post. So Drew, do you know when you will be getting more KR808 carts in? Or do you only ever carry the high nic ones? Can you get empties? What about the others that fit the two hole KR? Do you ever get the atomizers for the 901s? Just bought one for hubby hoping he will give up the analogs. OK enough questions.

hsmama

Cori

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
USA
Wow Drew..just got my stuff in today. I'm absolutely delighted with my pass through, just what my E9 needed if you ask me. The kit also works great and I'm a very happy girl.

I'd like to say thank you so much for all the freebies you sent. You have been more than generous substituting for an item you didn't have in stock, now I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. I'm going to be vaping all day..did I tell you I'm excited? :lol: I'll let you know how I like the new flavors once I've had a chance to sample them.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Ordered Sunday, received order today.. totally amazing !

Drew, like others have said, all the extras are fantastic and the carts are really good, the ones I have tried. Again and again, the extras are so very special and makes us all feel appreciated in a world where it's hard to get that feeling these days. You made my day.

Have not tried the liquid yet, but will be sure to post opine when I do.

Thanks for the great service !

I have dealt with many, and you are among the very top few in service and shipping !

Vape on !

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
5fgr2p_th.jpg
Many thanks Drew for your thoughtfulness & much appreciated goodies.
Peaches :)

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Drew, what can I say? Your generosity blew me away after opening my package today.

I thought I was a heavy vapor before, but now, with the blueberry with Vitamin C, the only time I've put my PV down was to eat.....and that was cut short so I could get back to my vaping.

You've outdone yourself, and I can't wait to try the other flavors you so generously included!!!

macaddict

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Ohio
Add me to the list of satisfied customers! I also received my order today and I don't want to use another supplier ever if I don't have to! Drew, you treat your customers with special care and I thank you for that. The extras are so fun to receive! I'm just cruising your web site looking for a reason to order more stuff right away. I hope everyone that reads this thread will order from you. We need to keep the business coming your way!

Debby

Ginger

May 25, 2009
Florida
Thanks Drew,

I ordered Saturday night & had confirmation & shipping details within 10 minutes which was amazingly fast. The order arrived yesterday but I wasn't here to open it, Very frustrating getting called out when an order is due.

I love the little boxes you packed everything in they are really cute - I collect wooden boxes & having more to add to my collection was a delightful surprise.

I only did a quick order on Saturday because I gave away one of my kr808d-1's on the plane & knew I needed some spares. I should have made a bigger order because one of my remaining batteries quit working just after I ordered. I'll be ordering again soon but want to try the greencigs carts first.

Thanks

ps
I just applied tung oil to the wooden box which is really bringing out the grain beautifully & am just waiting for the battery to charge now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread