Thank you Drew for Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Thank you so much Drew for all the wonderful surprises that you included with my order.

The business cards look fantastic.

I absolutely love the black Greencig cartomizers. They look very classy & have a good draw & flavor.

The shipping once again with lightening fast & packaged great.

You're my favorite Vendor & Superhero!
Best Regards,
Peaches

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Drew,
Hey man, great liquid! Gotta say, you have a good service going here. I am enjoying the flavors. I feel i got a really good value and i didnt even use a coupon code! I just wish i had ordered from you first. The freebies.... wow, thanks for expanding my experience 2 sampler flavors and the containers, nice touch.
Just wanted to say thanks.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Worm ,
Thanks for the business Im glad your happy with everything...Please try the sample flavors for a while and let me know how they stack up...Im trying to develope a line that is a little unique and Im depending on the people here to let me know how Im doing...I apprecaite your reply and your patronage....
Drew

cminneti

Jul 1, 2009
midwest
Admittedly, I am a noob when it comes to the wonderful world of vaping; however, I have plenty of experience dealing with online vendors. I read quite a few posts in this forum about Drew’s customer service and I have to admit that I thought it was a bit curious that everyone was raving about him—too many bad experiences made me a bit jaded perhaps. But he has lived up to every wonderful word that has been posted and I felt compelled to share.

In addition to offering great deals on quality products, Drew is actually accessible to customers. He is more than willing to answer questions and make sure that your order is correct (in my case it was within minutes) before shipping it out. I placed my order on 6/30 and received it 7/3 via USPS (not any special delivery method, just Drew’s standard shipping for $10). I have been blissfully vaping ever since.

So, to Drew: keep doing what you’re doing—you are totally on point with your products, price and service. To anyone out there who is contemplating doing business with Drew: prepare yourself to be impressed and place the order.

--C

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
You've done it again, Drew. Excellent service, excellent juice and such nice 'sussies'. Top notch in my book!
praise.gif

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Drew,

You did it again, friend!!

Thank you so much for correcting my order quickly, and including the pouch.....it's perfect.

The rasberry frappacino is absolutely awesome, and is definitely my new favorite and will be ordering a big supply soon.

And, btw, you should have received an order last night from a new customer for your flagship model....he is going to love it!!

Last edited:

laynies

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Phoenix, Az
555 Menthol

Oh man is this soooooo good! I don't know how you managed to keep the 555 flavor from being overpowered by the menthol but you did and took it to the next level. I love this stuff.

Vapor, throat hit.. it's all there.

next I tried:

Pear Lung Juice

I loaded this in my 510 and then thought maybe it wasn't wise. The 510 can be hard on light flavors, but I was wrong. I'm getting a full-bodied pear flavor on this stuff and it is spot on. I love pears and this tastes great!

As long as you keep making these and Cuban Pineapple and Dr. Pepper I will be back, again and again. The extras you send are lovely and practical and I love getting them, thank you!, but it's the juice that will keep me coming back for more.

Most excellent job, my friend.

I haven't tried the Mint Tobacco flavor you added in the order because I'm loving these other two too much to switch at the moment, but I'll let you know how I like it when I do.

Nikko Daniels

ECF Veteran
May 29, 2009
Akron, Ohio -USA
My boss has followed my journey into vaping with interest so he had me order a kit this morning.... Well, going back and forth with the boss's info got complicated and messed up so he left. I went to the site and just used my own information, my Paypal, etc... then the order went through just fine, flawlessly.

What seemed like only several MINUTES went by, and I get a phone call... it was Drew checking up on the messed up order that never got completed! :shock:
I was amazed at the prompt attention that my single order received! With this kind of customer service I can easily recommend nhaler.com to any of my friends interested in cleaning up their lungs and having a longer life....:rolleyes:

Thanks for looking out for a new customer, Drew :thumb:
I'll be back :D

Trixie

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
US
After researching and reading this site I decided to place an order with Drew, and thought I should post a note to thank him, and share my pleasure with the process.

I e-mailed Drew initially on Monday to ask a few questions before placing an order, which he answered promptly. I then placed an order early Tuesday morning, and received an acknowledgement and then confirmation of shipping, all in under 30 minutes.

Great customer service is about 50% of a fully postive experience, and I'm pleased to say that the shipment was delivered this morning (2 days after ordering). Quality of product appears to be top flight, which accounts for the other 50% of a positive experience for me - throw in a few "extras" which Drew apparently likes to include (a pic, tweezers, and that perfectly-sized box for holding the sample size bottles) and I'm 100% happy.

So thanks Drew, for living up to the great reviews, and thanks to all of you for your help as I navigate this new and exciting world of e-cigs. It's been just over a month for me, and be assured that all of your contributions on this site are helpful to many of us just finding our way.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I'm afraid that everything I want to say has been echoed throughout this thread, so...Great Job Drew! can't wait to get my order, and you can count on me returning for more great A+++ service (and if your juice is as good as people have been saying, it'll be sooner rather than later...:D) :thumbs:

And a fair warning to all who choose to order online: find out what people think of the company first!! I was sh*fted by a few "reputable" suppliers before I learned my lesson. I now give my support to Drew and NHaler as truly great to do business with. -j4mmin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread