Thank You mom and Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ls1chris

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
kentucky
I just recently ordered a mini sub tank with a few extra cartos from mom and pop and got my order in today and it brought a Big smile to my face.First off the tank performs excellent i really like this tank as it looks stellar on my ego twist.But here is what brightened my day.

On the invoice was a hand written note and they threw in a few extra boge cartos.I now this may not seem a big deal to some but to me it really made my day.I have had a rough couple months and money has been very tight for me (Downsizing at work) so i have had to scrape and save to get my juice and cartos so it really meant a lot to me.So thank you guy's you will have a repeat customer in me for sure ,Going to save up and order some juice as soon as i can

:toast:

vapolizer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Kentucky
I just recently ordered a mini sub tank with a few extra cartos from mom and pop and got my order in today and it brought a Big smile to my face.First off the tank performs excellent i really like this tank as it looks stellar on my ego twist.But here is what brightened my day.

On the invoice was a hand written note and they threw in a few extra boge cartos.I now this may not seem a big deal to some but to me it really made my day.I have had a rough couple months and money has been very tight for me (Downsizing at work) so i have had to scrape and save to get my juice and cartos so it really meant a lot to me.So thank you guy's you will have a repeat customer in me for sure ,Going to save up and order some juice as soon as i can

:toast:

God works in many ways! Glad they hooked you up.. I just receved my mini sub tank and xtras today and they shipped it so fast, even Superman couldnt of caught it.. Vape On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread