Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thanks DP and Kat. I will savor moment, memories and memories to come. I was glad the Cabernet was one of the few options available when I ordered. My first Radius was Cabernet, but long before the dooming regs came along, I sold it to fund my first custom Radius, never thinking at that time, the day would come when Provape wouldn't be around. So, it's full circle with this one as I've got my Cabernet back, along with a Purple, a Snakeskin and a Blue.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks DP and Kat. I will savor moment, memories and memories to come. I was glad the Cabernet was one of the few options available when I ordered. My first Radius was Cabernet, but long before the dooming regs came along, I sold it to fund my first custom Radius, never thinking at that time, the day would come when Provape wouldn't be around. So, it's full circle with this one as I've got my Cabernet back, along with a Purple, a Snakeskin and a Blue.

I remember all that, Rod, and Kat & I discussed it briefly last night.

Thanks for the memories. Good times. :wub::)

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
I need to add my thank you to Dave, Blake, Brandy and the rest of the ProVape team as well. I'm coming up on three years in April since I quit Black and Mild cigars (and lots of other smokes before those), and while I didn't discover ProVape until about six months or so later, I did make up for it. After the one I just ordered yesterday from ProvariFuel arrives, it will bring my total to 36. I guess one for each month ain't bad.

If I hadn't found ProVape and the Kabuki later, I might not have returned to smoking but vaping would not be as easy as it is today. The combo of a Ti P3 in 18350 mode with a Ti Kabuki is the perfect carry in your pocket mod. It's light, always works and NEVER leaks.

Thanks again ProVape for some great years and some great ones to come for me. I hope you are back one of these days.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Even knowing this was coming does not lessen the sting. Oddly, I thought it would be sadness that I felt, but it turns out I'm just plain furious at the pathetic excuse for a government we have. While I wish all the wonderful Provape folks the best, I also wish those Assnuggets at the FDA and by proxy that political party that feels it knows what's best for me a slow rotting demise in their own filthy misery. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I wish my english was better to thank Provape properly. I came to this vaping world recently and was very fortunate to become, as I already am, a Provape fan before this closing happened.

It makes me very angry to read some people critisicing Provape and saying that it was their fault as they did not evolve as other companies with more powered devices.

What made me buy my first Radius was the reputation of the company, the great look of the device, the reviews in Youtube and most importantly the opinions I read in this forum. Also, the great customer service they gave because they patiently and promptly answered all may questions even before I was a client.

Buying my first Radius was really an act of faith because at that time I did not know of another person using it down here (still haven't but for my dad who has a mini I bought for him)

The first time I used it? Wow! So consistent, fluid, great feeling in the hand. Love at first puff!

Then I understood why you guys were so passionate about these mods. You also made me a Smoevesto and Kabuki fan, but thats material for other threads.

So I'm in debt with Provape and the members of this Provape Forum.

Thank you Provape, for making such great products and for having so strong principles. Yes, you focused in quality, safety, durability, etc. and I'm thankful for that.

In this world ruled by profit-first philosophy is good to become a customer of a company with ethics that makes people the real priority (not their wallets).

¡Muchas gracias!

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I wish my english was better to thank Provape properly. I came to this vaping world recently and was very fortunate to become, as I already am, a Provape fan before this closing happened.

It makes me very angry to read some people critisicing Provape and saying that it was their fault as they did not evolve as other companies with more powered devices.

What made me buy my first Radius was the reputation of the company, the great look of the device, the reviews in Youtube and most importantly the opinions I read in this forum. Also, the great customer service they gave because they patiently and promptly answered all may questions even before I was a client.

Buying my first Radius was really an act of faith because at that time I did not know of another person using it down here (still haven't but for my dad who has a mini I bought for him)

The first time I used it? Wow! So consistent, fluid, great feeling in the hand. Love at first puff!

Then I understood why you guys were so passionate about these mods. You also made me a Smoevesto and Kabuki fan, but thats material for other threads.

Thank you Provape, for making such great products and for having so strong principles. Yes, you focused in quality, safety, durability, etc. and I'm thankful for that.

In this world ruled by profit-first philosophy is good to become a customer of a company with ethics that makes people the real priority (not their wallets).

¡Muchas gracias!
Your english is fine.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hey TeaRose and Hey Arnold! TeaRose, here you go!

The backyard completed:

b88c291df2f37be514c56bbc84101f2d.jpg

Eri doing her best starving cat impersonation:

fb614c81effc3af4ee2fd34c200acdf1.jpg

And Emi who seems to prefer going upstairs from the wrong side of the stair rail:

03b4abbdae98db4ad8cab5378407a7ef.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

¡Muchas gracias!
Your English is excellent (better than mine by a wide margin).

Fantastic post. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

¡Muchas gracias!
Well said! You get "it" ;) welcome to the family, and haters gotta hate...comes with the territory I guess...just be happy you found your happy place in vaping and keep on keepin' on :) doesn't really matter what others may think or say, we have found something that just works, and works, and works... #VapeProVari :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well said! You get "it" ;) welcome to the family, and haters gotta hate...comes with the territory I guess...just be happy you found your happy place in vaping and keep on keepin' on :) doesn't really matter what others may think or say, we have found something that just works, and works, and works... #VapeProVari :D
You said it, E - haters GONNA hate.

Speaking of which, I haven't seen Uncle Bob all day. His lemonade has been sitting out in the sun, and now there are bunch of bugs floating in it.

And I think his horse is dead too.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I want to thank Provape too! Although I love every Provari I now own, I value all of you here even more! You have all been so patient with my questions and helpful (OK SOMETIMES ENABLING) I now have how many 2.5 minis?????? All of you guys and gals have always made us newcomers feel very welcome.
So my thank you goes out to all the great folks here on the Provape threads!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
A very sad thing has happened. When I first heard of vaping, I didn't want to spend so much on a device that I didn't think would work to get me to quit smoking. Hell, nothing ever did before. Why would I even think an ecig would?

I bought an eGo and an eGo Twist. Then the Vivi Nova came along and that combo did the trick. Three months later, I had been a no smoker for two months at that time, Hubby gifted me with my first ProVari for Christmas.

Then tragedy struck a month later. I dropped my baby and the Vivi Nova broke and left its threads embedded in the ProVari. A friend offered to try to get those left over Vivi Nova threads out. He was unsuccessful. This all happened as I was moving from Philly to Florida.

He sent it to ProVape for me. Their customer service was outstanding. My ProVari went from Philly to North Carolina then onto Washington. It made it back to me in Florida in amazing time.

After being without it, I bought another for backup. Good thing. Yes, I broke it AGAIN! My ever unfaithful Vivi Nova's decided to leak and get in through the window.

Again ProVape showed their excellent customer service.

By this time I think that ProVape should have used me as their beta tester :facepalm:

Since then I've accumulated several more. They are boxed and prepared for, hopefully, a very long wait to ever be used.

I have a Radius on its way to me. I'm probably going to cry when I get it in a couple of days.

To the ProVape team: a very heartfelt thank you :wub: I truly hope you know how very much you will be missed.

:cry:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Hey TeaRose and Hey Arnold! TeaRose, here you go!

The backyard completed:

b88c291df2f37be514c56bbc84101f2d.jpg

Eri doing her best starving cat impersonation:

fb614c81effc3af4ee2fd34c200acdf1.jpg

And Emi who seems to prefer going upstairs from the wrong side of the stair rail:

03b4abbdae98db4ad8cab5378407a7ef.jpg
Love your kitties. Siamese are interesting to live with, aren't they? My favorite breed, have had a few. :wub:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Love your kitties. Siamese are interesting to live with, aren't they? My favorite breed, have had a few. :wub:

Thanks. We had a pair of Siamese long ago and yes they're amazing friends. These two are Burmese. Love their personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread