Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Ok got to ask what is a snow bird?????

sooo, snowbird?? :blink:

A "snowbird" used to be someone from the north who wintered in Florida to avoid the snow, and then "flew back north" for the summer. Now I think they use it to refer to anyone who winters there.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
(Staying busy and trying to stay warm) what you guys need long johns or something ya kidding me the sons a:censored:dont give you them thats it I'm :censored: I'm starting the care package program Mon this is nuts and simply unacceptable. i will reach out for help as for the flag I hope to god it gets here it is a long way from home but you will know when i get it LOL Please stay safe and WARM :mad:and tell Greybush we all said hi and you folks are on our minds. Oh got the tanks today next package is going out love you guys and will be in-touch soon :)

The Greybush

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Tent B2Q2
Yea its those damned winds from the North blowing through here like we are in a wind tunnel causing the temp to drop down to 0deg F. I dont care how many clothes you put on that crap sucks buttermilk. Hope you get that Flag soon Im sure it will be there within the next couple of days. Thanks again for everything Pop tell Scuba we said thanks too!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thank you thank you thank you I hope to have it on a wall in scuba's Brick and Mortar when ever that will be with all kind of pics of our men and woman that have and are serving. It will be in a nice case proudly displayed and protected in more ways then one hehe its the wall of Mom and Pops Hero's that will be the name of that section of the store yup I have it all planed:p:)

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hopefully you guys will be getting a nice big package to show our support and love for you folks real soon. I am going to have scuba start a care package for the hole bunch of you so you dont have to be concerned about your vaping needs for awhile. ECF has the best folks in the world and I am sure they will be happy to help as much as they can.:banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread