Thank you virgin vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

LungCandy101

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2014
Orange County
What are your favorite flavors from virginvapor.com and why? As it turns out I made the third round of runners up winners in the 15 millionth post to ecf and I ended up grabbing the 500ml of e-liquid of the winners' choice (in 17 bottles of 30ml) prize that virginvapor.com kindly provided...

I'm PIF 3 flavors each to 3 of my friends as this amount of juice is ludicrous and they were the ones that initially helped get me off smoking and into vaping and introduced me to are a part of the ecf community...

I've never had an experience with this company and was wondering what flavors other have tried and what their favorite flavors are...

I usually lean towards desserts but haven't tried organic ejuice before so I'd be willing to try other flavors (menthols excluded) also just wanted thank ecf for putting on this contest and all of the vendors for providing all of these awesome prizes, it's been alot of fun and I've learned so much throughout the process...

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Annette Rogers

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
California USA
www.kaisvirginvapor.com
Congratulations on your win, LungCandy101! It was a great contest and we're really happy you chose Virgin Vapor's prize to enjoy!

If you tend to like dessert flavors, I'd probably recommend Maple French Toast, Spun Sugar Mama (cotton candy) or Strawberry Shortcake. I'm also very partial to Blueberry Maple Syrup. We're also really well known for our fruit flavors, as they are all pure, organic extractions of the actual fruits. Romancing the Strawberry, Plum Crazy, Juicy Watermelon and Celestial Honeydew are among my favorites. Patti or Angel in customer service can also help guide you as they're both quite familiar with our flavors and give wonderful advice. You can reach them at: customerservice@virginvapor.com

Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy! :banana:

Reactions: LungCandy101

Cowgirl

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
PacNW Cali
www.virginvapor.com
What are your favorite flavors from virginvapor.com and why? As it turns out I made the third round of runners up winners in the 15 millionth post to ecf and I ended up grabbing the 500ml of e-liquid of the winners' choice (in 17 bottles of 30ml) prize that virginvapor.com kindly provided...

I'm PIF 3 flavors each to 3 of my friends as this amount of juice is ludicrous and they were the ones that initially helped get me off smoking and into vaping and introduced me to are a part of the ecf community...

I've never had an experience with this company and was wondering what flavors other have tried and what their favorite flavors are...

I usually lean towards desserts but haven't tried organic ejuice before so I'd be willing to try other flavors (menthols excluded) also just wanted thank ecf for putting on this contest and all of the vendors for providing all of these awesome prizes, it's been alot of fun and I've learned so much throughout the process...

Any advice is appreciated, thank you!

Hi and a HUGE CONGRATS LungCandy101!!!!

I LUV our Creme Caramel, French Vanilla, Razzmatazz and White Guava the best of all I believe :D Oh, and last but not least our Death by Chocolate YUMMMMM!! I am sure you will love whatever choices you make!!! Just feel free to give us a holler if you need anything, we will be more than happy to help!! Congrats again!!!!! We are happy to have you as part of the VV family :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread