Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Oh and a tip for ya rob... don't leave home with thst one! Haha ;)

Should be encased in a glass turning shrine with spot light!
This mod will never leave the house its a show piece only . I would be a nervous wreck if I was to take this out and about

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Your earned this, Rob - every blessed line of awesomeness. Your reos aren't just a tool to many (most? all?) of us, despite how you would phrase it. They're freedom. Pure and simple.

That's not something folks are liable to take lightly. Clearly.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
This mod will never leave the house its a show piece only . I would be a nervous wreck if I was to take this out and about
But they're indestructible!!! :laugh: Seriously, hope you love vaping it, and you better vape it! So glad you love it! I wasn't able to contribute, but my heart was in there. Thanks for the video, that truly is amazing!!
Huge kudos to the fisher man (rob) for putting this all together and everyone who worked so hard and contributed to pull this off. Such a gorgeous mod, for the Squonker King! So very fitting. Now.......whatchya gonna name it??? lol

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Until about 3 months ago I never thought I'd ever get the chance to use this for you Rob...

spygratsreo.jpg

It was well worth the wait to see you get a small token of the appreciation that ALL Reo owners feel for you brother.

Extra kudo's to Rudy (The Mastermind) and Rob F. (The Bird Dog).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread