^ +1.
JC_doubleup.gif

SITS

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Reoville
That is truly a work of art. SITS tips his hat to those involved in getting it for Robert. A special mention to the engraver. Very nice work.

Robert, the REO has saved my health from cigs. I am glad I am part of the community you created. I am a REO fan for life.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
thank you man
oh kewl, you're the guy who did it. Absolutely amazing talent you have!! Imma girl, but will still give you a Texas tip o da hat!! Your work is just stunning!

Ok now I think we need some video of you using your new mod Rob :D
absotively posilutely!!!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Rob, you're one hell of a person, and great friend to talk to as well. You're one the best innovators I've ever seen. You continuously strive to improve your Reo product line, and you go through great lengths to be there for us. You single-handedly created thousands of Reonaut kids, and we owe you for helping us quit cigarettes. You put passion and heart before dollar signs, and it shows in your awesome work. Most business' worry about the returning customer, but you never have to worry about that with yours. In fact, you make us want more!

You are truly the ModFather, and a special human being to all of us. Hope you enjoy your beautifully Mod. Without you, there would no us.

Ummm, btw... now you know what it's like to worry about dropping a gorgeous Mod. haha. You should at least vape it once before you enclose it in a glass case and hang it on the wall. :)

Included are paused pictures from your video. Had to show off the spectacular art work frame by frame. Dedicated to you my friend. Enjoy.

View attachment 485320

View attachment 485321

Right here is our T-Shirt design. haha.
View attachment 485322

View attachment 485324
View attachment 485325
View attachment 485326
View attachment 485327
View attachment 485328
View attachment 485329
View attachment 485330
Thank you @ed101z I couldn't see the detail in the video and this is perfect! Rob you deserve this one and I'm proud to have been a part of this! It's hard to just say thank you @redeyedancer for a product that IMO has blown everything in it's path away..I've vaped damn near everything. Tubes to VV and I am so happy I pulled the trigger on your mods. I've PIFed all my other mods save for my very first mech mod,..(an old brass King tube) I only keep around to remember why I choose REO's Mods.
Thanks again my brotha! :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I am so glad it arrived safely and is now in your hands Robert!

The idea of your gift started back in June. Rob Fisher was the mastermind behind it and he coordinated with the engraver to get the box and the REO done.

Lots of us have been anxiously waiting for updates and pictures as there was progress.

All this time keeping our secret project to just us!

Now that you posses this one of a kind REO made just for you we can all relax and know it was the right thing to do.

We could never give you enough to equal what you have given to us. There are no gifts that represent the gift of life and health that you have made possible.

Use it and always remember your REO family of hooples and our love and appreciation for all you are and all you do.
:wub:
Thanks Karen for posting the link on the Reonaughts page..I haven't been following ECF for about a month now but I have WiFi again since the move. Yeehaw!
As I said on the page,..I was just wondering if @Robfisher had sent it to him yet and yep,..answers my question quite nicely! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread