Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I like to dip my eggrolls in diketones, is that bad?
Dyketone egglow no goo fo you..Eat banana egglow .. Make you so happy! :D

latest

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
If I didn't mention it today I love the mod and the lovely container it was sent in. The box is so nice I cant bring myself to even call it a box .
You're correct, box just doesn't do it, how about...... Throne?? lol

Graver thanks for the reminder......that "throne" is truly stunning, absolutely amazing. Brian truly delivered a work of art. Thanks to him for his hard work.

I'm american indian, and used to do a lot of beadwork etc. Still have some buffalo horn hairpipe that I used for chokers, breastplates etc. Also some porcupine quills that I used, from a half hide I had. (sorry Rob). lol Porkies are super cute, but the hides are really greasy. Have they been eating the eggrolls with the hydrogenated oil??? lol I prefer to think that the hide I got was from a porky who died gracefully from old age at a wonderful spa, being pampered til the end. :lol:

I leave the internet for five minutes and now some guy is shooting bananas out of his nose??
that'll learn ya!

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Deb, I'd love to see some of your work sometime. I love Native American craftsmanship. :rickroll:
most of what I still have that I didn't sell is in storage, but I do have a barrette at my SIL's that I can take a pic of. I am at my son's right now, but will likely be back there in a couple days.

Evilocity

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Washington DC
Super congrats Rob, likely the nicest mod I've laid eyes on. Because of you, most of us are living a new, healthier lifestyle. I've been absent from the forum for quite a while, but I wish I'd had a hand in this. Hopefully my continued allegiance to the reo and spreading the word will be a small contribution and keep you churning out more of the best mods ever conceived.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
SQUONK MASTER R.E.O. So glad you love your new REO and I was honored to be apart of bestowing it upon the King of all ReoLand. Great job Fish and MM. Great job everyone. That REO should go into the Smithsonian......it belongs there, one day. Many thanks, ROB and a belated CONGRATULATIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread