Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
:ohmy: Mo! you are the best Thank you so much! ( I need a napkin:facepalm: ) for such a wonderful post. All of you folks are special to us Tami and I Thank you all for being the BEST! customers. Please have a Great holiday!!
0d535a50c290.gif
Animated_Happy_Thanksgiving_Text_Turkey-1.gif

I will leave the porch light on
120x120_Kerry-Porch_light.gif
:ohmy::toast::rickroll:

Tami and Eric xo :p

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
:ohmy: Mo! you are the best Thank you so much! ( I need a napkin:facepalm: ) for such a wonderful post. All of you folks are special to us Tami and I Thank you all for being the BEST! customers. Please have a Great holiday!!
0d535a50c290.gif
Animated_Happy_Thanksgiving_Text_Turkey-1.gif

I will leave the porch light on
120x120_Kerry-Porch_light.gif
:ohmy::toast::rickroll:

Tami and Eric xo :p

Pop...Your message is just 'too cute" & WOW!! CAN YOU DANCE:ohmy:Hope you & Tami have a GREAT Thanksgiving & I'll be looking for that porch light;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
If Pop would stop his :rickroll: , he could update his inventory :angel:

While I understand your sentiment, I believe it has more to do with the fact that if new stuff was put into stock he'd have to be throwing a lot more arm-blocks. Right now I think he can justify giving away a lot of his presents because "no one knows about it so they won't miss it," but if it goes live on the site he'll have to worry more about Scuba noticing that things have gone "out of stock" without anyone even having a chance to order it yet. If he ever gets them online it looks like their sock department will be fantastic :laugh:

Besides, the day Pop stops :rickroll: will be a sad day indeed--no matter what the reason is...

moishesmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
west bloomfield
While I understand your sentiment, I believe it has more to do with the fact that if new stuff was put into stock he'd have to be throwing a lot more arm-blocks. Right now I think he can justify giving away a lot of his presents because "no one knows about it so they won't miss it," but if it goes live on the site he'll have to worry more about Scuba noticing that things have gone "out of stock" without anyone even having a chance to order it yet. If he ever gets them online it looks like their sock department will be fantastic :laugh:

Besides, the day Pop stops :rickroll: will be a sad day indeed--no matter what the reason is...

Thanks for the explanation - now it makes total sense & to Pop....KEEP :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread