• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Now that I am helping just-cass moderate the Sticky Forum, I decided to read all of the threads.

I'm glad that I did! IMHO every thread on here has great information, not just for new vapers but also for veteran vapers. Nice job and thanks to all of you who have posted here, so far.

Remember to promote the Sticky Forum, let the other forum members know that we are here with answers to many of their questions.

Let's not stop now, if you think of more helpful information, feel free to post it. You are members, it's your "Sticky Forum".

Thanks again, everyone.
Jerry

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
bump for the day...keep the sticky forum ALIVE!!!

Hi Cass, haven't seen you on the forum lately, it's nice to see that you are still active. I'm still doing my job, I just checked yesterday and I had bumped the thread two weeks ago. It has been very quiet here lately, maybe it's because winter is over here in the U.S. and people are getting away from the computer and spending more time outdoors. Jerry

P.S. I almost messed up your message, sometimes I forget that I have moderator controls on this thread. lol. I think it's all back to normal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread