• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Thanks for letting me in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporHeaven

Feb 22, 2010
Arkansas, USA
I really need another forum like I need more juice.8-o:wub:

I really didn't believe vapor could be as addicting as smoking, but that's about all I think about right now.

It would be nice if it saved me money, but I've been rolling my own for the last ten years and didn't spend that much. I went hog wild when I received my first E Cig and spent $1000 or more the first month. I shouldn't have to buy anything for a year, but I still want to try it all.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I hear you on that note. I just got some new toys in the mail today. Now a proud owner of my own 601 pipe. This thing is a monster and produces more vapor then a pipe produces smoke. Also got some 808D-1 carts and have been try one after the other and throwing them in my recycle bin as they are all NOT GOOD.....LOL

"Not good" as in taste or as in they don't work? I just ordered a bunch of blanks and I'm new to cartos.

Is there a way to test whether or not they work without filling them and risking wasting a large amount of liquid? I cleaned some yesterday and I hope they still work. They were drawing hard so I thought maybe they needed to be cleaned.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
No they *work* just fine. They are just not the brand I am used to. These are very faint flavors and semi like spray paint. I usually don't order juices as I make my own. I normally just sample whatever carts come with my units on a spare atty I have.

I also DIY although I consider myself still in "school". Hehe

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
I really need another forum like I need more juice.8-o:wub:

I really didn't believe vapor could be as addicting as smoking, but that's about all I think about right now.

It would be nice if it saved me money, but I've been rolling my own for the last ten years and didn't spend that much. I went hog wild when I received my first E Cig and spent $1000 or more the first month. I shouldn't have to buy anything for a year, but I still want to try it all.

I was down to 5 cigarettes a day but not very happy with life. It wasn't something that felt like I could continue but I couldn't afford to buy cigarettes. My problem now is that I'm spending what little savings I have because I'm worried about a ban. I'm justifying it by telling myself that it's an investment and making the quality of my life better. Which is correct... to a point. I didn't need to buy 50 different flavorings or 100 6ml bottles or ??? It just never seems to be enough and when I have bad vaping days I find something else that I think will make it all better and want it. I see others buying cool things and forget that I am not in the same financial situation and need to save money not spend it. Why can't I be happy with what I have?

Wow... that felt good. :)

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Since I'm not equipped to set up a lab I've been stocking up on 50mg juice instead of 100mg. I still use precautions but not like I would if I was dealing with the higher nic. I have 700ml of 50mg and I vape about 3-5ml of 18mg a day.

I've been wasting a lot learning the DIY, though and need to be less wasteful by making my 3ml samples in 0 nic first. I keep forgetting. LOL I want to learn so I have something of value to trade if it gets to that point. I can't make mods and can't think of anything else I could trade.

VaporHeaven

Feb 22, 2010
Arkansas, USA
Since I'm not equipped to set up a lab I've been stocking up on 50mg juice instead of 100mg. I still use precautions but not like I would if I was dealing with the higher nic. I have 700ml of 50mg and I vape about 3-5ml of 18mg a day.

I've been wasting a lot learning the DIY, though and need to be less wasteful by making my 3ml samples in 0 nic first. I keep forgetting. LOL I want to learn so I have something of value to trade if it gets to that point. I can't make mods and can't think of anything else I could trade.

I'm afraid of the 100mg juice. I just opened my home-made nic juice today and it's not bad. Don't know how to test it's strength, but I can tell it has nicotene in it and it's not too terribly strong, but the hit is there. I made 120ml for around $5.00. Will probably never buy nic juice again.:thumbs:

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Maybe we should have a trade thread, especially for flavorings that we don't really like or have too much on hand.

Good for you VaporHeaven!!! What flavor did you make? I LOVE Capella Pralines & Cream and it's one of the few that doesn't need a complicated recipe. I added a couple of drops of Vape Wizard (Flavourart, I think - bought from Happy Vapor) and have huge plumes - almost too much to see the computer screen. hehe

VaporHeaven

Feb 22, 2010
Arkansas, USA
Maybe we should have a trade thread, especially for flavorings that we don't really like or have too much on hand.

Good for you VaporHeaven!!! What flavor did you make? I LOVE Capella Pralines & Cream and it's one of the few that doesn't need a complicated recipe. I added a couple of drops of Vape Wizard (Flavourart, I think - bought from Happy Vapor) and have huge plumes - almost too much to see the computer screen. hehe

I love the Pralines & Cream and the Klua & Cream, but my two favorites are Hazelnut and Eggnog. The Eggnog from Lorann is better than Cappella's Italian Eggnog, but I use a lot of Cappella's.

I stocked up on flavorings so I haven't tried a lot of them yet. I guess I'm an odd duck, but I just can't take the Atomic Cinnicide. It tastes like perfume to me, but it's the only flavor my husband will use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread