Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
While sitting here reading on ECF, and thinking about things, and how they are going, I thought I'd say thanks for your great service, and shipping. I have been buying from RTS for quite a while and have always appreciated the fast shipping, and the attention given to packaging. I also appreciate that at this time when us folks are trying to get stocked up, that RTS has kept the prices reasonable, I'm sure this means a lot to all of us. Your nic is, and has always been clear, clean, and odorless, we have been able to depend on that.
It is my hope that somehow, someway, that you can keep going in the future.
Thanks!

The_Vapin_Chemist

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2016
While sitting here reading on ECF, and thinking about things, and how they are going, I thought I'd say thanks for your great service, and shipping. I have been buying from RTS for quite a while and have always appreciated the fast shipping, and the attention given to packaging. I also appreciate that at this time when us folks are trying to get stocked up, that RTS has kept the prices reasonable, I'm sure this means a lot to all of us. Your nic is, and has always been clear, clean, and odorless, we have been able to depend on that.
It is my hope that somehow, someway, that you can keep going in the future.
Thanks!
Thanks for the love @oplholik! reviews like that are the reason we strive to be the best and your only DIY supplier. We want you and all of our customers to know that we will be doing everything it takes to fight back against the FDA and be here long after ever every smoker has been converted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread