Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
Hello Imeo and all,
I'm not in the forums much these days but just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm the grateful owner of 4 GGTS's I purchased in 2008-2009. All 4 still work flawlessly and I still vape them exclusively every day. I don't even keep up with the latest and greatest anymore as I can't imagine anything that would vape any better. And these things are so well made that I don't anticipate ever having to replace them. They're mechanical, made of steel and there's really nothing that could break. The only thing I regret is that I only purchased 2 of the adapters that allow other atomizers to screw directly onto GGTS. So if anyone has a couple of adapters they're willing to sell or know where I could buy some I'd be interested. Thank you Imeo for inventing and selling such a great product. My compliments to you sir!!!
Smitty

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
I like this thread. :) I like this thread a lot. This thread makes me smile. :)
It's great to see a fellow GG lover whose been satisfied vaping on their GG without even about logging onto the internet & hitting your once favorite mod-sales websites, & without even THINKING about hitting Google to search for new mods/advanced-personal-vaporizers, because gosh-darnit, you're totally & completely satisfied with your grade-A, A+ vape & you just dont G-A-CARE WHATS out there for new APVs/Mods because you truly and full heartedly believe that you've already GOT the world's best mod. You already OWN the greatest possible collection. You already HAVE four of the best, greatest, most reliable/dependable, most-beautifully designed, and most all-around-spectacular MODS! The GGs!! :D

I really like seeing this type of thread here in the GG forum, becsause it proves to me what GG owners already know... The GG mods are the BEST darn mods on the market. Many mod-makers have copied the look of the GG, many mod-producers have done their best to copy the FEEL of the GG mods by Imeo... But NO ONE - Not ONE gosh-darn mod-maker has come CLOSE to replicating the QUALITY or the LOVE that Imeo makes sure goes into each and every last darn GG mod that leaves his production site. Yes Sir, every last one of em' leaves w/ love.

I will join you, within the ranks of PROUD GG owners soon enough, good sir, Mr. Smitty727, Sir... When I am the proud owner of an Imeo's GG APV, I can tell you my plans: Plan #1: Polish-up all the rest of my mechanical tube mods. Plan #2: Wipe clean all of my regulated mods, & all of my tanks and RDAs. Plan #3 and final plan: Screw an RDA or Tank into my new GG, sit-back, kick my feet up, relax, and NEVER use another darn mod again!!! hahaha! Now, somewhere, I got the idea that once I did get my GG mod, I would keep it shiny and take it out ONLY for the most special of occasions.... I have a stronnnggg feeling that this is a silly old dream, and I'll have that beautiful GG in my hands just-about 24-7, all day and every day, without fail. lol. yep. I have a good feeling I'll use my GG everrry day. :) with a big ol' smile on my face, too.

So I'm very happy to hear stories like yours, and stories like yours aren't rare, hahaha. it's a beautiful thing, when so many owners of 1 mod can come together, in 1 forum, and celebrate the mod. (and the mod maker, considering, we all love the man not only for his mod, but for the fact that he isn't unreachable. he isn't an untouchable. I can Private-Message him at any time of the day or night, and know that he's going to be getting back to me at some point. Great man, and a fantastic APV... I'm happy to read your story & I'm sure it'll make a whole lot of other GG lovers smile right along w/ me! So thanks for the smile haha. Enjoy yer GGs my man. & have a great day/night.

mrZoSo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
GA, USA
Strictly a GG user here too! I've only been vaping for about a year and a half, and in the beginning tried a lot of different tanks and mods. The tanks where the most disappointing, leaks, dry hits, flooding, etc, etc.
Bought a Tilemahos v1 and Esterigon mod, and never looked back. Simple, works great and VERY dependable! And looks to match!
Now I have 5 Tilemahos!! And a couple more on the way, really looking forward to the 30mm version. Also have a few more GG mods, GGTS, JustGG(older version), 2 GG4S, and a Stealth V3. They ALL work GREAT!!!
I said it before and I'll say it again, wish I would've known of GG sooner instead of wasting my money on all the other stuff I bought. Which I have given away over half of it and the rest is stored in a cabinet,,lol
I thank you to Imeo, for top quality craftsmanship, and the best support in this business too!!!
:toast::party:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello Imeo and all,
I'm not in the forums much these days but just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm the grateful owner of 4 GGTS's I purchased in 2008-2009. All 4 still work flawlessly and I still vape them exclusively every day. I don't even keep up with the latest and greatest anymore as I can't imagine anything that would vape any better. And these things are so well made that I don't anticipate ever having to replace them. They're mechanical, made of steel and there's really nothing that could break. The only thing I regret is that I only purchased 2 of the adapters that allow other atomizers to screw directly onto GGTS. So if anyone has a couple of adapters they're willing to sell or know where I could buy some I'd be interested. Thank you Imeo for inventing and selling such a great product. My compliments to you sir!!!
Smitty

There are no words to describe my feelings Smitty. But only the fact that you are happy with your buy after 7 years, it really makes me happy and pround of you!!

By the way, adapter is in my stock, so if you cant find it on my sellers's sites, please send an e-mail to esg and ask him to order from me

GG Greece

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
no, i wish YOU a great day :D and a great night, as well! hehehe! once I have my GG, I can promise you that it'll be my #1 mod. like i said, I will want to keep it as my precious special occasion mod, but i have a pretttty good feeling that it'll wind-up unable to put it down. lol. it'll be used daily, i'm guessing!! :p

I simply cannnnootttt wwwwaiiit! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread