Thanksgiving Dinner Photo Extravaganza Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
We want to see pictures of the AWESOMEST Thanksgiving dinner!!! Maybe it's the one you aet or....the one you wish you did!!! Submit your pics here and we will choose the best picture on Monday! The grand prize will be of at least a $40 value...but, we are feeling pretty Giving...and are so Thankful for all of you!!! We will also be giving out other prizes for creativity!!! GOOD LUCK!!! Happy Turkey Day!

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
kanoyama.jpg

Mmmmm... Sushi for Thanksgiving!!

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
  • Deleted by dogrocketdog

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I did Thanksgiving at our towns "soup" kitchen and a lot of dishes. I don't know HOW to load a pic from my iPad! It is frustrating me so I posted any way and you can just imagine
( :
Happy Thanksgiving

I'm not sure...we would love to see that pic. If you have a facebook page, you can share that photo with your facebook page, "Like" Nhaler, let me know that you did that and I can go on there and save your picture and post it for you.

dogrocketdog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2012
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Couldn't afford tha whole turkey!

th

:thumbs: Congratulations...You have one a preliminary prize for creativity!!! You still qualify for the Grand Prize. Email us @ dgliem00@gmail.com (that is a double zero after dgliem) with your choice of a 30 ml bottle of E-Liquid and your name and address.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread