Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
You've had some good advice (feed nipple, o-ring, etc.), but it might be that it's the atty on this mod you're not bonding with.

Have you tried the one on your daily driver with this one? I know it doesn't help while you're without your main setup, but using it on the problematic mod would eliminate or confirm that it is the reo that's causing the leak.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I only run 2 REO's and 2 RM3's. Love them both. I'm starting to bond...took the o'ring off from under the atty, adjusted the 510 down a little and screwed the RM3 on tighter.....she isn't leaking there anymore but is in the cup...which is me I'm sure oversquonking because...........well the RM3 I'm having to use on this backup is single coil with only one hole. I'm getting there.....I'm bonding..I'm kinda glad this happened :) Thank you all for all the responses.....

Tracey

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I only run 2 REO's and 2 RM3's. Love them both. I'm starting to bond...took the o'ring off from under the atty, adjusted the 510 down a little and screwed the RM3 on tighter.....she isn't leaking there anymore but is in the cup...which is me I'm sure oversquonking because...........well the RM3 I'm having to use on this backup is single coil with only one hole. I'm getting there.....I'm bonding..I'm kinda glad this happened :) Thank you all for all the responses.....

Tracey

vape on!!

Reactions: TraceyS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread