Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Old style Provari with the updated top cap. Cost is $159.99 in satin silver, satin black or polished.

2015 Provari Classic

garemlin-albums-p3-picture423754-2015-classic-provari-variable-voltage-wattage-ecig.jpg

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There's more --- it's not a 2.5 with updated topcap --- It appears to be a new version similar to the P3 with many of the same features. The body, with the drops detail, is similar to the earlier mini's -- and thus 2015 Classic.

I've read on forum that it goes to 15 watts. Here's some of what ProVape site says regarding features:

"On/Off mode allows you to shut the unit off completely
Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions
Battery icon tells you how much energy is left in the battery
Check All mode allows the user to see all their critical settings at a quick glance with one button press
Scroll speed adjust allows the user to select the speed of the scrolling menu
OLED brightness adjustment lets you vary the display intensity"

Last edited:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Ahh so the display is similar to the P3. Just not as many menu options. And cool it has three color choices. I'm guess red, blue and green. Wonder if you can use flat top batteries like the P3.

And the comparison chart had me confused "1 Extension Ring included supporting 18350 & 18650 battery sizes". I was wondering how the heck that would work. LOL

I am gonna consider this one. May wait and see if they have a sale. I still have $28 bonus dollars to use. So say with a 15% off coupon code I could snag one of these for $107. Wish they had it in Gunmetal.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Second line of the chart shows it is flat top batt compatible. I guess the extensions could use some clarification. Wasn't the 2.5 std. 18500 with an 18650 ext.?

On the chart it shows the extension allows an 18350 or 18650. But the item description shows 18350 and 18500. I'm assuming it was a typo. And I missed the flat top battery line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread