The 2015 Provari Classic now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
They just had to go and do something like that:ohmy: Thought I was all set with a mini and full size 2.5 and a P3.
Maaaaaaybeeeeeee pick up another 2.5 keeping an eye on their weekly specials.

Now I'm going to " need" at least one classic. Least my wallet doesn't take up too much space since I started vaping.

I do have plenty flat top batteries........funny how those rationalizations manage to creep into one's head:D

Last edited:

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I got one of these with the 'Limited Edition' Titanium, before the Classic was released and it's my favorite of my six ProVaris because it still has the previous style menu plus a window which somehow magnifies the letters and numbers!

While I like the new P3 for many reasons (I have the Celtic Knot), I'd still like to see a model with the P3 ring and the old menu style with magnifying window. I literally cannot read the new menu style without readers. It's just too darn small.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I got one of these with the 'Limited Edition' Titanium, before the Classic was released and it's my favorite of my six ProVaris because it still has the previous style menu plus a window which somehow magnifies the letters and numbers!

While I like the new P3 for many reasons (I have the Celtic Knot), I'd still like to see a model with the P3 ring and the old menu style with magnifying window. I literally cannot read the new menu style without readers. It's just too darn small.

I do so love my TI ProVaris for those exact same reasons, and I feel the same way about the 2015 classic model. I don't want to have to fetch my reading glasses every time I want to change a setting, and I could not make out the symbols of the P3 without my cheaters. I do like that it is flat top ready, and has the new top cap though. I'm kind of on the fence about this offering...

copperpot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Anchorage, AK USA
exactly...kinda peeved that i spent $300 on a P3 only to learn that they would simply retrofit the older ones to be 99% the same...really? f u, provape!

Well, that's a bit harsh 'innit? I've got two P3's with no desire for a Classic. Different devices, different characteristics/features. If the P3 was so far outside what you wanted in a device, why buy it in the first place? In regard to the P3, the aesthetics, battery %, boost, higher wattage, etc, all add up to a greater than 1 percent difference between the two (P3 and Classic) devices.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
On the chart it shows the extension allows an 18350 or 18650. But the item description shows 18350 and 18500. I'm assuming it was a typo. And I missed the flat top battery line.

I just re-checked the web site and it's saying that it's an 18350 w/ an 18490 ext.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Mine was delivered yesterday.

I've never used a P3 so I was unfamiliar with the menu. It did not take me long to figured out how to change the color or the voltage. It came naturally. I feel like everything is the same as my other provari. I like having the extras already included. It is like buying a car that has all the options already loaded. If you have a ProVari with a beauty ring and extension, you have the Classic in most ways.

What I like the best is the screen showing me my battery life when I fire it. When I'm away from home I don't like guessing how much battery life is left. This is much simpler for me.

For someone like me, this is perfect. I don't want a P3. This is the perfect provari for me. I will grab this one first when I leave the house.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Mine was delivered yesterday.

I've never used a P3 so I was unfamiliar with the menu. It did not take me long to figured out how to change the color or the voltage. It came naturally. I feel like everything is the same as my other provari. I like having the extras already included. It is like buying a car that has all the options already loaded. If you have a ProVari with a beauty ring and extension, you have the Classic in most ways.

What I like the best is the screen showing me my battery life when I fire it. When I'm away from home I don't like guessing how much battery life is left. This is much simpler for me.

For someone like me, this is perfect. I don't want a P3. This is the perfect provari for me. I will grab this one first when I leave the house.

So what are the button color choices???

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
d915c78fe145a82ec97be5a4014b59bf.jpg
9a9db4965a2cdc96198553d535327964.jpg

There are 2 options that could show after hitting the firing button.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: copperpot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread