Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Thanks for the Pics.

I'm assuming it is much like the P3 in that the first two screens toggle back and forth, with a few rapid pulses moving it to the scrolling menu screen?

Yes, that's what this one does.

The only thing I haven't figured out is if there is a way to get out of the setup menu quickly to get back to vaping. It takes about 5-6 seconds to go black after changing something. When you are in the UP voltage menu, after a few seconds it shows the DOWN arrow. After that it goes to UP and then finally goes away. It takes too long to me.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Yes, that's what this one does.

The only thing I haven't figured out is if there is a way to get out of the setup menu quickly to get back to vaping. It takes about 5-6 seconds to go black after changing something. When you are in the UP voltage menu, after a few seconds it shows the DOWN arrow. After that it goes to UP and then finally goes away. It takes too long to me.

You can speed the menu up.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
When it scrolls to the end of the options, is there an exit option like in the P3's?

There is an exit option on some items. The time I would like an exit is when I changed the volts. There isn't an exit there, that I can tell.

FWIW, today I figured out how to go from volts to watts :)

Reactions: copperpot

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Does the Classic button flash before the battery's empty. I like the "warning" that the 2.5 gives me before the battery dies completely.

Yes. It flashed when it was dying on me. That's when I changed the battery and noticed it flashes all three colors when you screw the end back one.

The ProVari flashes when you insert a new battery, it's just that this does it in all the colors.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
I think you can also choose which one of those three colors you want to flash.

I think it's only the color of the firing button when you are vaping that you can change. When you insert a battery I think it's default to use all the colors.

I haven't noticed if you can change the menu screen color. I'm off work today so I can play with it today. :D

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Hey everyone,
COHgirl thanks for the info.
Got the black "Classic 2015" today and the P3 Nautilus. I have to say its a great vape and I recommend this mod to all considering the purchase.
You will not get a cloud machine such as a Sigelei 150 with an RDA or a new Subtank.
What you will get is a nice form factor, rugged built, quality mod that will drive your Mega tanks, Kfuns and the like to perfection. You will get good battery life and most importantly you wont be vaporizing 30 mil of juice a day like you can on a subtank device. I know many folks quit smoking for health reasons and many more
to save money, SubTanks go thru the juice so there is the money issue. With this said the Provari still does the job as needed. Do I wish Provape made a 40 watt mod in the classic design well yes I guess I do, but until then we REO's (awsome mod) and the many import mods. For everyday use and to save money you cant go wrong with the Provari
:2c:

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I got the Classic a couple of days ago, I have been using it with a KFL+, I have to say with this set up it vapes great. What I found interesting is, when the battery level gets down to one bar, it will start to flash yellow to warn you it is getting low. you can still vape for sometime after you see yellow. So far so good. I think it is well worth the money. And I sleep well at night, not worried about my IQ.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Had this for a few days. Just today had time to throw a build in the KFL and give it a go. Vapes perfectly and I really like the menu. Another solid product from Provape. Now if they can quit making new stuff before I go broke:unsure:
image.jpg

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I think it's only the color of the firing button when you are vaping that you can change. When you insert a battery I think it's default to use all the colors.

I haven't noticed if you can change the menu screen color. I'm off work today so I can play with it today. :D

Well I have a P3 and you can't change the color of the screen, so I would assume the same would apply to the classic.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread