Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
But the purpose of this thread IS to ask what mod you are using....

I keed, PapawBrett - often with apologies (for the immaturity that flows from me like hot air from a politician). Good story though, no? ;)

Ms. Kat will surely answer you honestly, and sincerely. Because THAT is what SHE does (in addition to tolerating my ridiculousness).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The way things are going, by this time next year we will plug our PVs into our computers to upgrade our computers.

There's NO WAY that I'm using my PV battery up to support a stupid computer. :laugh:

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I would't want to tally up all of this. Things were easier back when there were three mods and either a Vivi Nova or a Stardust.

Legal pad. Bic pen. & Windows. Once a week, save the previous Tally and go from there. :censored: :censored: :censored:

But is someone finds the mod they have been looking for through this thread, then it's worth it. :thumbs:

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
To add my 2 bits, favorite atty is a Kayfun V4 (authentic) sitting on a ProVari P3 Celtic knot. Or ProVari Classic.

8a5c6fd56da8b2595a64387cf0bf5784.jpg

Roy

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Kat, where do you get your mod accessories ?

The question might be better phrased, where DON'T I. ;)

From all over, Papaw. Some are from our home grown US of A artists, some little bits and bobs from the illustrious Chinese artistes.

I think I'm just a frustrated young child, still stuck in the "dress up" stage of life.

Makes Halloween fun, tho! :D

I keed, PapawBrett - often with apologies (for the immaturity that flows from me like hot air from a politician). Good story though, no? ;)

Ms. Kat will surely answer you honestly, and sincerely. Because THAT is what SHE does (in addition to tolerating my ridiculousness).

I not only tolerate it, Sir, but anticipate it, with glee.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Papaw, thread seems to be slowing down here. Me thinks it needs a "BUMP"

Could be because there's another thread quite similar to this one. Some may think it's redundant... ;)

Back in 2012 someone just strait up copied this poll. I just start every year around the First of October and let it run it's course. That way it's done by the time the end of year "e-liquid" polls come out.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Mod: Reos Grand, Mini 2.1 and Woodvil
Haven't used anything else since the first vape on one. I've found my vaping nirvana!!

toppers: For a good while it was the nuppin...period! No and then. til......I tried a derringer clone. I pretty much love them both equally, but it is possible the derringer may edge out the nuppin just a tiny bit. Which is great for me since they're cheaper and much easier to get than nuppins. But I still really love the nuppin.

Thanks for doing this papaw! Reo Woodvil

Woodvil Front.jpg
Woodvil Back.jpg

Red Grand, and purple Mini (Miss Scarlett and Beauregard, respectively)
261414-efc2d791818105b55475b533ac16f7b8.jpg

Peewee (a black wrinkle mini is the latest addition, but he won't sit still for pics so far.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
There have been many changes in my life the past year. Some good. Some sad. But I still find gratification in the REO with the rm2.
tender.gif

JC_ThankYou.gif
for doing this Brett. I'll post again next year. . . but I'm 99.9% sure it will be the same thing that makes my toes curl.
girl_wink.gif

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
There have been many changes in my life the past year. Some good. Some sad. But I still find gratification in the REO with the rm2.
tender.gif

JC_ThankYou.gif
for doing this Brett. I'll post again next year. . . but I'm 99.9% sure it will be the same thing that makes my toes curl.
girl_wink.gif
pssssttttt guess where yur rat .... should be right now?? @Rat2chat2 hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread