The Alecto Mod - By Atmomixani, makers of Nemesis

Discussion in 'Mechmods' started by Cearamm, Jun 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cearamm

Cearamm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    [​IMG]

Hey guys...thought id share a sick new project comin down the pipeline by atmomixani. Its still in prototyping bit atmomixani tends to move quickly...id bet we can see this up for sale by the end of july.

It basically looks like a side firing nemesis. An innovative locking switch that is dead easy to activate/disengage.

It shares the same threading as nemesis so all their hybrid atties still are cross compatible.

Heres a link to mixalis' an katerinas sneak peak video:
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7NtNvLc4C2E

2. aage

aage Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

But won't it be locking or unlocking when you just slip it into your pocket ??.

3. blueGrassTubb

blueGrassTubb Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'd bet that it has a turn button lock just like the 69. You turn it 1/4 turn and it will lock.

If that side button is anything like the 69 I'd hate it. It sticks out WAY TOO FAR and snags on EVERYTHING.

4. Northern-Lights

Northern-Lights Senior Member ECF Veteran

One of the main things I love about mechs is bottom firing buttons. But thats just mho.

5. BTerry

BTerry Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

And you'd be wrong
    First View of Alecto Mod Prototype by Atmomixani - YouTube

6. icemanistheking

icemanistheking Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The square button is a bit unsightly, though I'll still follow this since it's Atmomixani. Thanks for the heads up

7. Cearamm

Cearamm Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The button slides up and down not twist like 69. This is clearly a prototype and all kinks like pocket unlockig will of course be worked out.

Atmomixani is known for catering exclusively to user needs/wants and i doubt theyd release a mod that was unfinished.

I assume the button may have rounded edges for style...idk. I love the look to be honest.

The switch on this an 69 have only ine thing in common and that is that they are side-top firing switches. Similarities stop there.

Watch the vid and youll know what i mean.

Remember...it is a prototype

8. jers

jers Full Member Verified Member

saw the vid, looks amazing, no update yet on the release date tho

9. NickSteel

NickSteel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hopefully it will come with a kick section or at least with threads allowing use of a Nemesis kick section.
    Since I love both the 69 and Nemesis, this would be a great combination! :toast:

10. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was never into the nemesis (heresy!) but I kind of like this one. Looking forward to see how this one turns out.

11. minimalsaint

minimalsaint Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Welp. China cloned it.

12. minimalsaint

minimalsaint Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The nemesis is the new eGo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.