Not open for further replies.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
usa
Just the one that is installed. Thanks,
Drew

That's a bummer, I assumed we were getting the kit shown in the video. Considering the sales page now says to watch the video for instructions and what they come with, this feels a little misleading. What happened to the kits shown in the video? Were they taken apart and sold separately? Lesson learned, I guess.

AveysDaddy

Nov 16, 2012
PA
  • Deleted by Drewsworld

BusterBear

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Washington
Me thinks he got a sheet ton of orders and needs to take the boxes apart. Sounds pretty greedy. Since i ordered 2 tanks and 1 box of attys I guess I paid $13 for 1 extra atty.

Yes i saw the site change, there is a reddit with pics of the old text.
http :// www. reddit. com /r/electronic_cigarette/comments/1nc6z3/seeing_that_nhaler_....ed_most_of_us_for_two/

I'm curious to see if my "box" of attys comes in a baggie, if it does he's definitely taking things apart.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I wasn't aware of any of that but can tell you this. I've been buying on and off for four years from Drew and he has always made things right by me. I've ordered some things from other sites trying to save a buck and a lot of times the stuff doesn't work well. Drew has always tried hard to put a quality product out there and stand behind it. I'm sorry about the coils but I still think he's a quality vendor.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2012
    usa
    It just seems weird that these don't come in any kind of a box or anything. He may have changed the wording on the site, but it still says "Please watch the video below for Instruction on waht they come with and how to fill!" I'd like to hear Drew chime in here. Did he take the kits and break them down for separate sale? Doesn't seem like these new, amazing clearos would come with no box or anything. Especially considering the pic in the description of all of them on nHaler show boxes and branding. Don't get me wrong, it's his site, he can do what he wants. But it's definitely a little shady.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Nothin Shady at all...If you watch PBusurdo's video he says he got his directly from the factory and that he checked our site and they DO NOT come with extra coils. The Big Novas come 2 in a box. The samller ones come 5 in a box. If someone buys 5 they will probably get a box , but none of them are packaged in individual boxes. I had 2 complaints, so I made it clearer on the site but even the original page said that the coils were sold separately. The video (Nhaler's Video) has been on the product page and it shows how they are wrapped and how to fill.
    We never intentionally tried to represent anything other than that.

Just to clarify , each head has one head installed. EXTRA heads are sold seperately.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    That's a bummer, I assumed we were getting the kit shown in the video. Considering the sales page now says to watch the video for instructions and what they come with, this feels a little misleading. What happened to the kits shown in the video? Were they taken apart and sold separately? Lesson learned, I guess.
    The product page says to watch the video on the page. Not PBasurdo's Video. He says in his video that he did noyt get his from Nhaler and that they do not come with extra coils from Nhaler? Either one is clear. Sorry you are disappointed.

Xanimal13

Aug 4, 2013
    Salt Lake City, UT, USA
    • Deleted by Drewsworld
    • Reason: Vendor Spam

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Just to let anyone know, Phil states at (7:40 into the video) That Nhalers site say they DONT come with extra heads.

Thanks for all the email support I have received from everyone also!
    Phil does NOT work for Nhaer and never talked to me about this review prior to release of the video. He has since sent me an email congratulating me on a great design.
    We didn't send any out to reviewers but did give 20 or 30 away as prizes on our recent scavenger hunt.

sdotsd

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2012
    usa
    The product page says to watch the video on the page. Not PBasurdo's Video. He says in his video that he did noyt get his from Nhaler and that they do not come with extra coils from Nhaler? Either one is clear. Sorry you are disappointed.

Yeah, that's my bad. I shouldn't have responded at work, I thought the video on the product page was Phil's, as it blocks youtube plugins or whatever and I can't see them. I thought that was where I watched the video when I was at home, but I must have seen it in this thread. Again, my bad for getting out the torch before I had all the facts. Thanks for the response!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Yeah, that's my bad. I shouldn't have responded at work, I thought the video on the product page was Phil's, as it blocks youtube plugins or whatever and I can't see them. I thought that was where I watched the video when I was at home, but I must have seen it in this thread. Again, my bad for getting out the torch before I had all the facts. Thanks for the response!

No Harm, No foul, Thanks for giving us the benifit of the doubt and affording us the opportunity to earn your business.
    Drew

BusterBear

Verified Member
    Sep 2, 2013
    Washington
    same here, after stewing over it for a bit, im not going to crucify you for a miss-communication over the internets. especially with pbusardo who you didn't even supply. I'll wait for my nhaler shipment and rate what i see.

but take the pic of box off your store site and nip it in bud.

peace. --BB

Last edited:

SpaceAce

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2013
    oHIo
    Just received my two in the mail today, shipped fast A+ on that Drew, and also received it in plastic with no extra heads (as expected). Loaded up a tank of Melon Boba and I have to say it is performing quite well. Great Vapor, nice even draw, good TH and nice flavor.

I will say it is not outperforming my Phiniac or my JonBoy Lava Tank, but, it's definitely less work, basically fill it up and vape away, no concern for loading cartos or getting a bad carto. I saw somewhere on FB yesterday that there's already a V2 coming out late Oct early Nov that has a glass tank so you can use whatever juice you like so I will probably hold off on ordering any more heads until that baby is out. Maybe you can give us some more detail on that Drew?

If you're on the fence I'd order it, it seems to be performing quite nicely, and is great for a set it and forget it scenario.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    Hey Space,
    Glad you liked it...I have never had any issues with the poly on ANY of the tanks that I have got from this supplier. I saw the glass ones and could of ordered them first but they were double the cost and didn't seat the same way. I can also get the metal tanks, but keep in mind that these will NOT work with Knock Off Vivis, and there are TONS of them out there. These are from the original CE4/5 and Vivi Nova inventor. The poly that they use is thicker and the lengths are not exactly the same, So it may appear that they will fit but the inside may not seat properly and cause leaking.
    You should try some of the liquid that you have had problems with on other tanks in the past and let us know! Thanks,
    Drew

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 3, 2013
    Littleton, CO
    Got mine today and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. I've tried it on my pipe, SID, Vamo(which it won't even fire on) an Evic a mech and a spinner. On everything I put it on, except obviously the Vamo, it produces next to no vapor and is very hot. I don't think it is feeding juice. Oddly it does taste good... till I inhale the piddly amount of vapor and cough. I unscrewed the head and tried blowing through it and its very tight and the feed holes seem blocked. Think I got a janky head on mine. Unfortunately I hadn't noticed at the time that I needed to order extra heads so I may never know.

b34tn1k

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 3, 2013
    Littleton, CO
    I've been running mine on a spinner since I got it and it works great. It does sound like you may have a bad coil or something. If you email Drew then I'm sure he'll take care of it for you.

I'm bummed about it. I've been trying to find something thats not a protank 2 that has a removable drip tip and hoped this was it. I wanted to do something other than the glass tanks because the protank and my smok aro seemed to mute flavors a little. I may email him, I'm not finding anything about the policy of such things on the site but it seems most vendors don't cover these kinds of things. I'm not trying to mooch anything, I'd even send back mine to show i'm not trying to score a freebie.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
    Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    www.nhaler.com
    I'm bummed about it. I've been trying to find something thats not a protank 2 that has a removable drip tip and hoped this was it. I wanted to do something other than the glass tanks because the protank and my smok aro seemed to mute flavors a little. I may email him, I'm not finding anything about the policy of such things on the site but it seems most vendors don't cover these kinds of things. I'm not trying to mooch anything, I'd even send back mine to show i'm not trying to score a freebie.
    Im pretty sure you called yesterday? If not shoot us an email. Sounds like a center post wiggle will fix you up...You can check out the video on the product page and it shows and explains a little better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread