Status
Not open for further replies.
emypu7yr.jpg

I see. Of course.

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
We are getting to a crazy point of control at this point fellow citizens. In places they are attempting to ban E juice on the premise that it is a dangerous liquid that has been sending kids to the ER when they drink it and for some reason citing a man that injected himself and died. By their "reasoning" if you could make that stretch of the term. All cleaning products, chemicals, solvents, entire Isles worth of products should be made Illegal. There are thousands of everyday household products that could fit that description. It is too obvious also that pharmaceutical meds are way more commonly misused than E Juice and have been for decades
but is a word said about that?

If one looks at accidents with other chemicals available to people there are thousands that have been causing more accidents for a long time an have never been banned. This undeserved attack on E Juice needs to be brought out into the light for what it really is. A trampling of our rights by big corporations. It could not be more obvious my friends.:facepalm:

This.

The e-cig industry os the ONLY one being blamed by domestic accidents.

I have never seen a bottle of BLEACH with a child-safe cap. And that's sold by the gallon.
The role of manufacturers who make bleach is to create an effective product for it's intended purpose. If, to be effective, that product needs to have some nasty chemichals added, then it is the PARENT's responsability to take proper care of their children. By properly storing that product with NEEDED nasty chemichals in it. It's that simple.

NOT that simple when it comes to (much less dangerous, by comparison) liquid used in e-cigarettes!

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
I apologize.I did not check the writing well on my Bottle.But The Safety Warning is So Tiny on the Bottle,It can be Barely Read.I think they should make those Safety Warning's.Somewhat bigger,So the the Young Kids can maybe See and read these Warnings Easily.

Well, I'm pretty sure those warnings are intended for PARENTS to read, not the children...

If a child gets to the point of actually holding a bottle to 'read' the warning (assuming that child is old enough to have learned how), then the parents have already failed - by not keeping those bottles secured AWAY from their children.

And then, those parents go to the news, scaring away other irresponsible parents, and blaming an entire industry for THEIR careless childcare !! :facepalm:

Last edited:
That may be true, but should not the responsibility of keeping these bottles out of the hands of kids fall upon the adults who buy and store them? Too often people are not made to be responsible for what they do and rules that apply to all are placed upon all of us. Is the negligence of the few good reason to take away the rights of the many? It amazes me how often I see kids have accidents or do misdeeds and the parents are not even considered to be at fault. I say make adults responsible for what they do and their children and we will see future generations improve instead of devolve.
AMAZING POST!!! Very well said my friend! I have a 15 year old daughter and constantly "preach" repercussions of YOUR own actions to her. These people should try turning their phones,notebooks,PC and TVs off and pay attention to what your kids are doing! It is not up the the federal government to raise or protect your kids. In a nutshell, you cant 'NERF" the world for them..educate them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread