The benefit/downfall of making your own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Too many choices, and I'm sure a lot of you will have more made up than that!
17b196f06e120380907f7b8b9365de5f.jpg

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I find I only mix about three or four different flavors now. I don't experiment with anything new till I get tired of one of those first. I do always finding myself looking for clone recipes of my old favorites though. If I find one, I'll give it a shot, but it has to be real close or I won't mix it again.....

one of these days I'm going to find a good recipe for Apple Crack by Boss Sauce.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Too many choices, and I'm sure a lot of you will have more made up than that!
17b196f06e120380907f7b8b9365de5f.jpg

That looks more like my average daily rotation then to much juice to choose from. I have 3 to 4 times that amount just sitting around. One thing is you'll never get board with so much to chose from.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I must be weird, everybody seems to be rotators, I go through the whole 50ml before opening another bottle! Only exception is the 10ml tester bottles I make up for new juices

I used to be like that finishing up with what I started then going on to something else. I found I got board easily with just one vape so these days it's not uncommon for me to have several flavors loaded up into different mods and switching through out the day. I take nine different mods with 9 different flavors to work every day ( 5 tobaccos and 4 deserts and these are just some of my ADV's) and I rotate through them through out the day. Yep call me crazy but I never get board of a vape this way.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I just had a glance and quick inventory of my juice stash. 8- 100ml assorted tobaccos steeping, then 7 jars with 80-100ml in them of tobacco blends. In front of me I have 9- 30ml jugs I fill my attys with, thats just my tobac stash I have a few other flavors too in 100ml jars steeping. I guess I have around 1300mls of juice on hand that's already steeped and ready to vape.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
For me personally:

Benefits - Saves a bunch of money; I have a larger variety to choose from that I know are all good ones; never have to wait for vape mail to keep vaping; I know for certain what's in every juice I vape!

Downfalls - Since it's inexpensive to try different flavorings, and there's SO many to choose from...my collection of them has become quite large; if/when I make a new recipe that turns out to be absolutely wonderful...I go through a 30mL bottle of it in about 4 days! Never had that happen with any store-bought juice.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread