Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    My R&D dream becomes a reality...
    Announcing M-Tech batteries!

What does M-Tech stand for?
    "Mooch-Tech", of course.

Because "Mooching means more", and with these batteries you get so much more. Dude, why buy boring established high performance batteries from Samsung, Sony, or LG when you can blow sick clouds with M-Tech batteries?!?

They come in all sorts of rad colors, including a special limited run that glows in the dark! Each of these special batts (batts? Yea, get with the new lingo bro) comes with a unique feature found in no other batt....a button. Press this button in firmly to fully short circuit the batt and watch it come to life! No more having your batts cowering in fear inside your mods! These things will jump right out of your mod and light up the night for hours!

We even have an all-black wrap! Our logo, ratings, warnings, everything, is in jet black. But, like our innovative glow-in-the-dark batt, this is a special limited release. Be the first one on your block to own a pair of the M-Tech Midnight series batts! Of course, these unique batts will cost more. But, we all know that the more a batt costs, the better it must be. And when you see the price of this thing you will know it has to be the best batt in the world!

All because we really do know what you want....
    Long battery life? Ha!
    Honest specs and ratings? Surely, that's crazy!

Our thorough market research has nailed it bro...awesomely colored wraps, big rating numbers with no basis in reality, and crazy, sick clouds! Yea, man!

Think you already got some cloud cred? What, maybe 12ft clouds? Or perhaps even 20ft clouds? LOL, that's all fine if you want to keep running with the kids. Our batts will let chuck clouds into the next state! We guarantee that you will be fined by the EPA or you get your money back!

But wait...there's more!

Our scientists have been working night and day for...well..hours, to come up with a way we can increase prices even more so that you truly know how good these batts are. And we've found it...aging.

You may have been told that a Li-Ion battery loses power over time. Cow-cookies! Our patented oak barrel aging technology means that our batts actually get stronger the more you use them. That's right, they improve with age...just like a fine wine!

So if you buy our 60A continuous/400A pulse 18350 batts now, by next year they will be able to start your car! Pretty cool, huh? Yup, we thought so too.

So, contact one of our dealers now...now...now, and revel in the technological brilliance of M-Tech!

Brought to you by Mooch
    Known all over the world...well, by at least 6 people...as "that battery nerd at ECF".

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 22, 2014
    Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
    Lol, that was beautiful, Mooch. I'm sorry I went to bed too early to see it. I hope you slept it off by this morning ;-) The scary part is, you could've put that post up on eBay, priced 'em at $150, and sold 500 by this morning. You wouldn't have even had to go to the trouble if re wrapping a AAA. Just give 'em a small cardboard tube packed with gunpowder and a pistol primer under the button.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 22, 2015
    Lol, that was beautiful, Mooch. I'm sorry I went to bed too early to see it. I hope you slept it off by this morning ;-) The scary part is, you could've put that post up on eBay, priced 'em at $150, and sold 500 by this morning. You wouldn't have even had to go to the trouble if re wrapping a AAA. Just give 'em a small cardboard tube packed with gunpowder and a pistol primer under the button.

I ummmmm have to go do something right quick....I promise its not doing exactly that....seriously....I mean it.....just dont look on ebay for a couple of weeks!

I'm waiting for the new 'Pre-stacked' line

I prefer to stack them myself with a kick right between them...the prestacked are cool but I like to have modding options:banana:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I do have some steeped (pre-aged) 18650's but the 26650's are still in the heated ultrasonic bath. The 18650's steep so much faster! I'll have one of the sales reps get in touch with you as soon as the batteries are fully aged!

Regarding your Abrams...
    We do have some 18350's that I think might fit your needs. We're still testing the new sparkle wrap we hope to use but the initial results look good. Adding the sparkles to the wrap significantly increased the capacity of the batteries but it's a delicate balance to get both higher capacity and an increased max discharge rate. We're pretty sure it's a combination of both silver and blue sparkles but I hesitate to put these on the market until testing is done and we're absolutely sure.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 31, 2012
    Ontario, Canada
    Mooch, I think you need a day off. Heck, take two, it's the weekend after all :2cool:

But first let me know where you stash the good batts .. You know, the 18350's that will run my 0.01 ohm setups, and you're just the guy to figure that out for me.

No pressure my friend, take your time ... Monday is fine.

Tuesday is not good though
    tease.gif

:lol:

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I have a major announcement!

After extensive negotiations I am pleased to announce that the exclusive rights to M-Tech technology have been purchased by a major corporation. This is something I have been dreaming of for...well...hours, and I am so pleased to be able to retire now! I am not in on all the new owner's plans for M-Tech but I did hear one of the negotiators whisper to another that they can't wait to drop it in the circular file. My batteries are round too so this sounds exciting!

jandrew

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    I have a major announcement!

After extensive negotiations I am pleased to announce that the exclusive rights to M-Tech technology have been purchased by a major corporation. ...

Probably a front for Big Electricity and they'll just quietly make it go away ... every time someone comes up with new energy tech, BE comes along and squashes it. I've been looking into them for years. They always want you coming back for more, not storing and aging it into higher cap ... crap, they found me ... gotta run. Better watch your back Mooch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread