Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
i tried villain's pair of dueces and the site i ordered from was sold out of this. they gave me uncle junks "honey do" instead. villains is pretty good, but the uncle junks is extremely good! it's clean and sweet with a little bit of subtle citrus for me.
Is it a natural fruit flavor or candied?

Wheats

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
Union NJ
The blueberry had a taste of the inner fruit, not the tart skin. Very pleasant and not chemically because it's all organic in VG. The honeydew is the closest to fresh honeydew I have had. Granted I've only tried this one, but was impressed and amazed the flavor could be so real. And maybe someone with more tasting experience could lets me me if there are better ones. My preference is for the juices with the least chemicals and highly controlled organic materials.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The blueberry had a taste of the inner fruit, not the tart skin. Very pleasant and not chemically because it's all organic in VG. The honeydew is the closest to fresh honeydew I have had. Granted I've only tried this one, but was impressed and amazed the flavor could be so real. And maybe someone with more tasting experience could lets me me if there are better ones. My preference is for the juices with the least chemicals and highly controlled organic materials.

I prefer juices that don't taste like chemicals. Think there is some correlation. That is too bad about the blueberry because I think I would have like the tart skin taste more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread