• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

The Best of FastTech and other Chinese distributors

Status
Not open for further replies.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
So far I have yet to order anything from fasttech besides an ego carrying case. Cant go wrong with that.

I know there is a fasttech thread already but it has way too many pages of unrelated things.

I was wondering what members of ECF find to be the best things they have available for ecigarette use only.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I have had about 20 orders from FT and I have been very happy with them. I buy all the latest clones to try and see what I like and have also bought computer equip and a tablet. A vape store opened locally here this month and that's the first - their prices are double or higher for the same thing I buy at FT.. I have the nemisis mech mod and am very happy with it, also the caravela on the way. I have bought the zmax/vamo/sid/twist and numerous smaller batteries and many clearos. I am preparing for the apocalypse and figure I can never have too many. The only problem I had was one 1100mah twist overheating on the first charge.

espkh123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Bel Air, MD, USA
I have had about 20 orders from FT and I have been very happy with them. I buy all the latest clones to try and see what I like and have also bought computer equip and a tablet. A vape store opened locally here this month and that's the first - their prices are double or higher for the same thing I buy at FT.. I have the nemisis mech mod and am very happy with it, also the caravela on the way. I have bought the zmax/vamo/sid/twist and numerous smaller batteries and many clearos. I am preparing for the apocalypse and figure I can never have too many. The only problem I had was one 1100mah twist overheating on the first charge.

B&M stores will always be higher because of the overhead to keep employees and the owners funded. I have had the opportunity to compare my nemesis clone to the fasttech clones and I noticed quality differences between the 2. I never got a chance to use it. But it is good to hear it works good. Some mods I want the novelty of having it as backups so I dont want to pay a lot of money for top notch clones if that makes sense haha.
I will try to order a few mods from them.
I have my eyes set on their chiyou and King clones. Also, prepared to order a vamo and SVD/MVP soon.
Good to hear that their products are nice.

EDIT: Also, it is good to have a few mods anyways. If I want to get a friend into vaping I can either lend him a mod and see if they like it or sell it to them for the price I paid from fasttech since it is so cheap.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
To date my best buys from FT have been a Vamo w/intellicharger (I love this charger), a Protank mini, and a few drip tips (awesome quality and machining). I have purchased other things from them, but they were only acceptable, nothing I would rave about.

My best finds from Focalecig is hands down their Caravela clone (impeccably quality). But I am also happy with their Kraken (love the threaded sleeve), and the Fogger V3. I have another order in transit, but I won't know how it is until it arrives.

I have purchased a stainless steel Rocket from Chinabuye, my only problem with it is that it had a polished finish, and there were a couple of scuff marks on one of the tubes. Chinabuye is very overpriced, so I doubt very highly that I would order from them again.

Desire ecigs has some nice stuff in their Mod/RBA section, but the turn off with them is the $60 minimum order for free shipping. I buy small, but frequently, so that is the only reason I have not ordered from them yet. But I will say that the few customer reviews they have on their site are all positive.

Vaporbreak, I have never ordered from them, and probably never will, shipping costs are too high.

Focalecig and Fasttech are the only Chinese vendors that I plan to continually order from.

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I got just about the cheapest tablet they had and it works great. I just wanted something to carry recipes to the kitchen without all the printing. Ink is expensive. This s the one I got https://www.fasttech.com/p/1392202. It only has about 4gb but it works for me. I have an expansion card on the way now I just have to figure out how to use it.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
I just use my kindle paperwhite to store my juice recipes and work schedule and shopping list... Works great for taking into the lab when mixing up a fresh batch of juice. Found a decent calendar note pad ap for it. Don't buy much from FT, but my last order was very fast on delivery, less than 3 weeks from date placed to arrival in my vapebox, and it was a quality build. I am not a big fan of FT, but not a hater either. I just chose to purchase from other venders items that aren't usually found on FT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread