The best real size e-cig!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
Well, I was on a trip and stopped at a Kangaroo market and they carry the Neo....so, I bought one for ~ $15. Picking up on what DawnBella said, I charged the battery fully and did a condom fill with about 1/4 ml; these small cartomizers probably don't hold more than 1/2 ml. Anyway, it seemed to perform about as well as the njoy King. Now I carry it in an njoy King case along with a King that is still going. Just use them for a quick puff now and then. The Neo seems pretty good for an occasional puff.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Well, I was on a trip and stopped at a Kangaroo market and they carry the Neo....so, I bought one for ~ $15. Picking up on what DawnBella said, I charged the battery fully and did a condom fill with about 1/4 ml; these small cartomizers probably don't hold more than 1/2 ml. Anyway, it seemed to perform about as well as the NJOY King. Now I carry it in an NJOY King case along with a King that is still going. Just use them for a quick puff now and then. The Neo seems pretty good for an occasional puff.

TTK, the issue is not with the carts that come in the kit. I was fooled too. Trust me. Buy a 5 pack from their site. You'll be lucky to get 6 puffs before it's horrid and a refill doesn't really help them. Others have noted that something is burning it up. Oh and $13.99 for 5 mini carts? Yeah no thanks! EPuffer is the same size and they sell blanks $8.95 for 5.

GA Bill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2011
Georgia
So, I was catching up on this post (looking for a more real size ECig) and after reading decided to try a Colibri from ePuffer. I didn't splurge on a full kit with recharge pack yet, but tried the $20 mini kit with single battery, charger, and 3 cartos. I also got a 5-pack of blanks to us my own liquid.

Anyway, I've had this kit for like 3 days now an I got to say I absolutely love it. I love the easy draw like the NJOY KING it provides and it it rechargeable and refillable. I'm going to keep using or a few more days then plan to order the new kit that was just released. This one supposed to have a quiet draw and faster recharge on the batteries. That is one thing that would improve it so I hope this kit does exactly that. I'm used to the eRoll and still love it, would just like something more realistic with a better draw. I also like the fact that the ePuffer charging case also holds 2 batteries and like 5 cartos!

Anyone try this new Colibri model yet? It says Limited Edition and new for 2013.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TTK

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
Johnson City, TN
TTK, the issue is not with the carts that come in the kit. I was fooled too. Trust me. Buy a 5 pack from their site. You'll be lucky to get 6 puffs before it's horrid and a refill doesn't really help them. Others have noted that something is burning it up. Oh and $13.99 for 5 mini carts? Yeah no thanks! EPuffer is the same size and they sell blanks $8.95 for 5.

Here is what seemed to fix that issue for me on a new box of cartos.. First, before I even use the cartos, I flush them with Vodka. Dry them out and refill with my own 80/20 smoke juice. No problems yet.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Here is what seemed to fix that issue for me on a new box of cartos.. First, before I even use the cartos, I flush them with Vodka. Dry them out and refill with my own 80/20 smoke juice. No problems yet.

Hey TTK,

Are you still doing this? I really wish Neo would just fix the problem. So close to the perfect ecig for me but can t see spending money on carts that I need to fix first.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
So you recommend the ePuffer Colibri/Nano? The starter kit for 19.99 comes with "various" tobacco flavors? Is there anyway to order specific flavors and nicotone percentages?

I don't recommend the 2013 'ash tip' style batteries. Very bad performance. Your second question: Only when you buy boxes of 5. Aslo the nic level only goes to 12mg I think. 1.2.

Neo is 7.8mm in diameter. Yep, thinner. If you ever used an NJOY King, Neo is the same size and fits in the over priced plastic box the KING comes in lol. I'll add a pic.[/Q,UOTE]

Hi, I recently spent tons on colibri ecigs and do enjoy them, just looking for other company ecig blank cart fit or filled ,,epuffer does not sell blanks and have searched the net a lot for supermini battery/cartos but having a problem with the number of it such as DSE901 ..etc I don't know this number and can't find it in relation to my colibri to actually find what I am looking for in my search. Basically looking for compatible parts from other companies that fit my e cig ,,for ex; battery thread/ cartos???

I am soon done and gonna buy something that offers more choices. Any help from you concerning thee above would be so appreciated as I READ HERE YOU KNOW UR MINIS ☺ thanks!!

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Has anyone tried the Simplicity disposables? They look new to the market, but they seem very well thought out. I can't find any reviews using google.

Haven't tried them, but there's a supplier's thread for them here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ck-king-size-disposables-simplicity-cigs.html . It looks like DawnBella, who started this thread, is the registered supplier for them. I'll bet you could ask there, and she'd be able to answer any questions you have. She can't post on here, anymore, since she's a supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread